Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, what an asshole:

[TWEET]802972944532209664[/TWEET]

This must be the "class" that all those meme posting assholes on my Facebook feed must be talking about. They just can't wait until a white, I mean classy family is back in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

And never mind that if millions voted illegally, as he alleges, that should in and of itself be grounds for a recount. He's a thin-skinned, narcissistic lunatic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

He's also (somewhat successfully) making people overlook the huge stories about conflicts of interest over the last two days.

Okay, Donald, I'll play along. For the sake of argument, let's go ahead and say that, yes, you're right, millions of illegal votes were cast. If that's true, then doesn't that on its own completely justify and even necessitate the calls for a recount?

He's not even President and the heinous monster that Hillary Clinton's inadequacies created gets bolder and becomes more of a lunatic by the hour.

Next time, her supporters in the primary can stay home and we can have a truly Progressive nominee, win or lose, without the baggage. :up: #ItsOurTurn

He's not even President and the heinous monster that Hillary Clinton's inadequacies created gets bolder and becomes more of a lunatic by the hour.

Next time, her supporters in the primary can stay home and we can have a truly Progressive nominee, win or lose, without the baggage. :up: #ItsOurTurn
Oh.

Great.

What's worse: Trump's victory, or BMP getting to come in here acting all smug and condescending?

:lol:

My toddler has a better temperament than Donald Trump.

Well done Trumpsters.

I wish the ignore list here was as effective as other forums where it even blocks them when someone you don't ignore gets quoted.

Truth.

It's how at least once a year I have to read a bunch of diamond drivel.

From the NYT transcripts of Trump's interview:

TRUMP: Oh, I see. I might have brought it up. But not having to do with me, just I mean, the wind is a very deceiving thing. First of all, we don’t make the windmills in the United States. They’re made in Germany and Japan. They’re made out of massive amounts of steel, which goes into the atmosphere, whether it’s in our country or not, it goes into the atmosphere. The windmills kill birds and the windmills need massive subsidies. In other words, we’re subsidizing wind mills all over this country. I mean, for the most part they don’t work. I don’t think they work at all without subsidy, and that bothers me, and they kill all the birds. You go to a windmill, you know in California they have the, what is it? The golden eagle? And they’re like, if you shoot a golden eagle, they go to jail for five years and yet they kill them by, they actually have to get permits that they’re only allowed to kill 30 or something in one year. The windmills are devastating to the bird population, O.K. With that being said, there’s a place for them. But they do need subsidy. So, if I talk negatively. I’ve been saying the same thing for years about you know, the wind industry. I wouldn’t want to subsidize it. Some environmentalists agree with me very much because of all of the things I just said, including the birds, and some don’t. But it’s hard to explain. I don’t care about anything having to do with anything having to do with anything other than the country.

He is basically as stupid as Sarah Palin.

But she was a woman, so it was funnier. :|

Also adding:

As far as the, you know, potential conflict of interests, though, I mean I know that from the standpoint, the law is totally on my side, meaning, the president can’t have a conflict of interest. That’s been reported very widely. Despite that, I don’t want there to be a conflict of interest anyway. And the laws, the president can’t. And I understand why the president can’t have a conflict of interest now because everything a president does in some ways is like a conflict of interest, but I have, I’ve built a very great company and it’s a big company and it’s all over the world. People are starting to see, when they look at all these different jobs, like in India and other things, number one, a job like that builds great relationships with the people of India, so it’s all good. But I have to say, the partners come in, they’re very, very successful people. They come in, they’d say, they said, ‘Would it be possible to have a picture?’ Actually, my children are working on that job. So I can say to them, Arthur, ‘I don’t want to have a picture,’ or, I can take a picture. I mean, I think it’s wonderful to take a picture. I’m fine with a picture. But if it were up to some people, I would never, ever see my daughter Ivanka again. That would be like you never seeing your son again. That wouldn’t be good. That wouldn’t be good. But I’d never, ever see my daughter Ivanka.

Could he be suffering from dementia? I mean that seriously.

Last edited:

Also adding:

I dunno, after reading that, I'm going back to "he's on drugs."

Just telling it like it is.

This man will have a library named after him :(

Filled with nothing but white nationalist pop-up books.

Also adding:

Trump, Palin, Bachman...

It's almost as if the alt-right is purposefully attaching themselves to candidates who either don't know any better or don't care so that they can manipulate them the way they'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom