Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/leaked-newsweeks-recalled-hillary-clinton-madam-president-issue

LEAKED: A LOOK AT NEWSWEEK'S RECALLED HILLARY CLINTON "MADAM PRESIDENT" ISSUE

NEW YORK - A national recall went out earlier this month after Newsweek accidentally shipped copies of a special "Madame President" edition of the magazine before the election had taken place. At the time images of the cover were posted online and the internet went crazy. Newsweek responded with a statement from the editors saying: "2 special edition covers for 2016 election outcomes were produced by a Newsweek licensee, Topix Media, and not by Newsweek".

LEAKED--A-look-at-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-1_1024x1024.jpg

LEAKED--A-look-at-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-3_1024x1024.jpg

LEAKED--A-look-at-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-4_1024x1024.jpg

LEAKED--A-look-at-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-8_1024x1024.jpg

LEAKED--A-look-at-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-6_1024x1024.jpg

LEAKED--A-look-at-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-13_1024x1024.jpg

You know that wasn't over-anticipating, right?

For every major event decided on one day, media outlets will preempt two copies.

That's the whole joke about the losing super bowl team's winning attire going to Africa.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1479859570.808362.jpg

Which isn't actually a joke. It's a good thing that they donate these and don't just burn them or what have you. After all, it's still clothing.

You know that wasn't over-anticipating, right?

For every major event decided on one day, media outlets will preempt two copies.

That's the whole joke about the losing super bowl team's winning attire going to Africa.

View attachment 10998

Which isn't actually a joke. It's a good thing that they donate these and don't just burn them or what have you. After all, it's still clothing.

Oh absolutely.
I only posted in case anyone wanted to read, even though this thread is about TRUMP. It would have been kinda cool to get one of those Newsweek's....they might be worth something some day.

Oh absolutely.

I only posted in case anyone wanted to read, even though this thread is about TRUMP. It would have been kinda cool to get one of those Newsweek's....they might be worth something some day.

For sure. In fact, the false reality is a cool keeper.

I have one of Clinton in 2008 right before she lost to Obama. Would've been cool if she won and I had that!

It is an interesting little tidbit for sure.

Oh absolutely.

They'll give them to folks in 3rd world countries, like they do with the championship losing team shirts.

People in Togo will think Hillary is really the President.

A bit like 92. Everyone knew what, who GHW Bush was. Both Clinton and Perot, who were somewhat unknowns were preferred.

So what's this I hear that Jerry Falwell Jr may get a plum position in education?

Yes, the creationist dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom