Trayvon Martin's murderer George Zimmerman is still a free man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin's injuries do not seem to line up with Zimmerman's claimed injuries, one small abrasion on a finger.
I split my head open all by myself and had to go to emergency and get 12 staples put in my head.

Zimmerman's injuries should be given the same consideration and weight that one would give to a self serving 'drop' gun.

Zimmerman has had some defenders in here, or some that have said he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Well, based on his own behavior and conversations I would think some may want to reconsider.

Benefit of the doubt is just another way of saying innocent until proven guilty. How does anything you posted revoke that right?

Martin's injuries do not seem to line up with Zimmerman's claimed injuries, one small abrasion on a finger.
I split my head open all by myself and had to go to emergency and get 12 staples put in my head.

Zimmerman's injuries should be given the same consideration and weight that one would give to a self serving 'drop' gun.

I could grab your head and smash it backward into the pavement and not have a scratch on me. You guys need to stop creating scenarios in your heads that you seem to think are air tight

even if that happened, and I doubt it, especially since the person claiming it has little credibility and every reason to lie

that would not be reason to kill an unarmed person, that would just be a typical night out at the pub in many places.

I could grab your head and smash it backward into the pavement and not have a scratch on me. You guys need to stop creating scenarios in your heads that you seem to think are air tight

It's not going to stop the scenario of Zimmerman planning to bounce from forming in my head. Obviously, I have no idea if it's true, but that's the story in my head now.

It's not going to stop the scenario of Zimmerman planning to bounce from forming in my head. Obviously, I have no idea if it's true, but that's the story in my head now.

I don't know if I know the facts about that. Like, planning to become a bouncer? I wouldn't be surprised that a self appointed neighbourhood watch officer would want to become a bouncer (probably some sort of authority issues), but I assume there's more to it than that?

Yeah, have you seen anyone in here that claims an airtight case?

First of all, I quoted the previous post for a reason. Secondly, your posting style is beyond abrasive. You should try actually discussing things instead of simply contradicting people. It adds nothing to the thread

Jive Turkey said:
I don't know if I know the facts about that. Like, planning to become a bouncer? I wouldn't be surprised that a self appointed neighbourhood watch officer would want to become a bouncer (probably some sort of authority issues), but I assume there's more to it than that?

I think she meant bounce as in he was planning to get the hell out of Dodge.

First of all, I quoted the previous post for a reason.
Sorry, I still don't see anyone claiming an airtight case there. :shrug:

Secondly, your posting style is beyond abrasive. You should try actually discussing things instead of simply contradicting people. It adds nothing to the thread

:huh: Honestly I just give up with you, there was absolutely nothing abrasive about that post. When you make posts with "You guys need to stop..." your tone just sounds very self righteous and condescending.

I think she meant bounce as in he was planning to get the hell out of Dodge.

ooooooooooh :coocoo: I see. What's the story there. I heard he was hanging on to his passport, but was he actually planning on high tailing it?

:huh: Honestly I just give up with you, there was absolutely nothing abrasive about that post. When you make posts with "You guys need to stop..." your tone just sounds very self righteous and condescending.

All your posts amount to someone posting something and you basically saying "no it's not" and nothing more. There were two perfectly good, reasonable, and constructive responses to my post and there was yours. But since nobody, including myself, wants to see a page of back and forth between the two of us, I will concede the point to you and say yes, you are right, nobody ever said the exact words "my scenario is air tight"

ooooooooooh :coocoo: I see. What's the story there. I heard he was hanging on to his passport, but was he actually planning on high tailing it?

Well, again, it's all speculation. But he was ordered to surrender his passport - which he did. Problem is he had two, and didn't surrender or even mention the second (and more current) one. Combine that with a bald-faced lie about his financial situation, and jail conversations with his wife that mentioned both the considerable money and the passport, and at a minimum his credibility as an honest and on-the-level participant in this case is damaged. Personally it does make me more suspicious of his whole side of the story if he's got no qualms withholding information from and flat out lying to a judge (and lying in such an easily disprovable manner, too).

And my scenario is air tight.

:wink:

DIEMEEEENNNNNN! :madwife:

:wink:

He does seem like a douche, though. I'll give you that. That certainly is odd behaviour. And why are people so dumb as to not think their prison conversations are being monitored?

It's making him more money. Good career move?

abcnews.com

Donations to the legal defense fund of George Zimmerman have surged since the accused killer of Miami teenager Trayvon Martin has been ordered back to jail, his lawyer told ABC News today.

Attorney Mark O'Mara said Zimmerman's online defense fund has been receiving about $1,000 a day in donations, but the pace picked up after a judge required Zimmerman to return to jail.

Um, he's back in jail because he and his wife told the judge they had limited funds back in April-when they had raised over 130 grand through the same online legal defense fund. He is making money off of it, obviously he's not working so that's his money source for his legal defense. His career right now is trying to get bail and eventually trying to be found not guilty.

yahoo.com

The Tampa Bay Times combed through more than 200 "stand your ground" self-defense cases in Florida to find that the new defense has worked even in cases where the suspect shot his or her victim in the back.

Florida's "stand your ground" law was passed in 2005. It goes beyond most states' self-defense statutes because it says that people in public places do not have a duty to attempt to retreat, if possible, before using deadly force if they feel threatened. In the high-profile shooting case of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman must prove only that he had a right to be where he was when he shot Martin and that he had a reasonable belief that he could suffer great harm or die by Martin's hand. (Zimmerman alleges that Martin beat him up after Zimmerman got out of his car to follow him. He's charged with second-degree murder.)

In 200 Florida cases where the "stand your ground" defense was invoked, 70 percent of defendants were let go, according to the Tampa Bay Times. These included cases where the defendant had shot someone in the back, or while the victim was lying down.

In a third of "stand your ground" defenses, the defendant started the fight that ended in the shooting and still went free. Read the whole investigation at the Tampa Bay Times site.

On March 21, 2012 there was not much of any information coming from Zimmerman or his handlers. So without hearing Zimmerman's self defense claims the murderer label was being used.

Of course without a 'conviction' it is not legally correct.

Correct would be, George Zimmernam the child killer

or after his arrest and arraignment, George Zimmerman the accused murderer

I make no representation if the above is air tight or not.

I do not lean to bigotry. I utterly reject your thesis and frankly I am extremely disappointed in your rush to judgement, as I have always respected your posts and perspective on here.

And to be honest, given that you're not a regular here, if you're clapping your hands at BVS, you're clapping hands at FYM's most consistent troll, someone whose posting style and approach to the forum has embarassed even some of the liberals on here.

FG>>>>>

I will finally try to answer your post sometime this new week. I am in a rehab place < had accident>and don't always have that much extra time with other people using this one computer ( in a tv lounge), and where else i have to be at certain times etc.

now that i'm cleared for wheeling myself up & and down ramps might have more access to more computers elsewhere in the complex etc. so i will do my best.( the wheel chair is temporary, hope to be back on my feet soonish)

So his wife was arrested on perjury charges yesterday. Somehow she raised the $1000 bail. She moved funds after he was arrested and was actively involved in deception and lies regarding their financial status.

Boy these Zimmermans aren't really sharp are they?

One incident after another of just really poor judgement on their part.

I've ignored this thread up to now because I instinctively knew all along that the way the story was being presented was not what actually happened - and so it has turned out.

Now for a dose of reality:

OK I have a few mins so let me at least try to start why i felt you appeared to be a racist person, fg.

I just reread the articles you cited.

First off articles like that are almost always cited by white racists.

Why? >Because they so intensely want to prove that there are hardly any
or no racists in the USA.

Hate crimes of African-Americans against White people are definitely less frequent than White people against African-Americans.
You would hear about it if there were spates of this going on.
They're are more like 'man bites dog" stories than the usual.

Before you possibly go into "the liberal media is ignoring them" objection.
No there is no real big general Liberal Media: there is mostly Corporatist media....except for more independent media. MSNBC is more the exception than the rule.

There are still major studies showing ...as when white people go for a apt/house and then the black people with the very same income, high references, finances etc and the African-Americans are timer after time rejected! Only difference is skin color!

There are studies that still show that much of Corporate America still prefers to hire white people in higher positions than black people .

There are on-line articles and many posters responding to them in agreement and adding their stories of how often... they feel "invisible" at work when they are in middle to higher positions.

They are tons of stories of Black esp men being pulled over by highway cops and treated with intense disrespect and abuse. And I mean even well-dressed non-gansta styles.

eh I got to leave this computer room...will return later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom