Trayvon Martin's murderer George Zimmerman is still a free man - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #451
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Martin's injuries do not seem to line up with Zimmerman's claimed injuries, one small abrasion on a finger.
I split my head open all by myself and had to go to emergency and get 12 staples put in my head.

Zimmerman's injuries should be given the same consideration and weight that one would give to a self serving 'drop' gun.
__________________

__________________
deep is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #452
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
Zimmerman has had some defenders in here, or some that have said he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Well, based on his own behavior and conversations I would think some may want to reconsider.

Benefit of the doubt is just another way of saying innocent until proven guilty. How does anything you posted revoke that right?
__________________

__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #453
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
Martin's injuries do not seem to line up with Zimmerman's claimed injuries, one small abrasion on a finger.
I split my head open all by myself and had to go to emergency and get 12 staples put in my head.

Zimmerman's injuries should be given the same consideration and weight that one would give to a self serving 'drop' gun.
I could grab your head and smash it backward into the pavement and not have a scratch on me. You guys need to stop creating scenarios in your heads that you seem to think are air tight
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #454
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 09:30 PM
even if that happened, and I doubt it, especially since the person claiming it has little credibility and every reason to lie

that would not be reason to kill an unarmed person, that would just be a typical night out at the pub in many places.
__________________
deep is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #455
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
that would not be reason to kill an unarmed person, that would just be a typical night out at the pub in many places.
You're right, but that's not the point
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #456
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,694
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
You guys need to stop creating scenarios in your heads that you seem to think are air tight
I really haven't seen anyone in here do that...
__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 06-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #457
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
I could grab your head and smash it backward into the pavement and not have a scratch on me. You guys need to stop creating scenarios in your heads that you seem to think are air tight
It's not going to stop the scenario of Zimmerman planning to bounce from forming in my head. Obviously, I have no idea if it's true, but that's the story in my head now.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #458
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS

I really haven't seen anyone in here do that...
Really dude?
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #459
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
It's not going to stop the scenario of Zimmerman planning to bounce from forming in my head. Obviously, I have no idea if it's true, but that's the story in my head now.
I don't know if I know the facts about that. Like, planning to become a bouncer? I wouldn't be surprised that a self appointed neighbourhood watch officer would want to become a bouncer (probably some sort of authority issues), but I assume there's more to it than that?
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #460
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,694
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
Really dude?
Yeah, have you seen anyone in here that claims an airtight case?
__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 06-04-2012, 01:21 AM   #461
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Yeah, have you seen anyone in here that claims an airtight case?
First of all, I quoted the previous post for a reason. Secondly, your posting style is beyond abrasive. You should try actually discussing things instead of simply contradicting people. It adds nothing to the thread
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 04:08 AM   #462
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,238
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey

I don't know if I know the facts about that. Like, planning to become a bouncer? I wouldn't be surprised that a self appointed neighbourhood watch officer would want to become a bouncer (probably some sort of authority issues), but I assume there's more to it than that?
I think she meant bounce as in he was planning to get the hell out of Dodge.
__________________
Diemen is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #463
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,694
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
First of all, I quoted the previous post for a reason.
Sorry, I still don't see anyone claiming an airtight case there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
Secondly, your posting style is beyond abrasive. You should try actually discussing things instead of simply contradicting people. It adds nothing to the thread
Honestly I just give up with you, there was absolutely nothing abrasive about that post. When you make posts with "You guys need to stop..." your tone just sounds very self righteous and condescending.
__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 06-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #464
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
I think she meant bounce as in he was planning to get the hell out of Dodge.
ooooooooooh I see. What's the story there. I heard he was hanging on to his passport, but was he actually planning on high tailing it?
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #465
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post


Honestly I just give up with you, there was absolutely nothing abrasive about that post. When you make posts with "You guys need to stop..." your tone just sounds very self righteous and condescending.
All your posts amount to someone posting something and you basically saying "no it's not" and nothing more. There were two perfectly good, reasonable, and constructive responses to my post and there was yours. But since nobody, including myself, wants to see a page of back and forth between the two of us, I will concede the point to you and say yes, you are right, nobody ever said the exact words "my scenario is air tight"
__________________

__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
 

Tags
george zimmerman, stand your ground, trayvon martin

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com