Top Ten Words to mention in a thread title to get postings up!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A quick look at the first page of FYM tonight shows that "drooling" coupled with "John Edwards" is going to get a lot of posts. Of course most of those are U2democrat posting pics...:wink:

Bush is a gay man who wants to get married to Jerry Faldwell, become an abortion doctor, spread the word of God, with his assault rifles in the back of his Hummer after he moves to Iraq.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Bush is a gay man who wants to get married to Jerry Faldwell, become an abortion doctor, spread the word of God, with his assault rifles in the back of his Hummer after he moves to Iraq.

That's it! The definitive FYM thread title!

I hope you're happy...I shot Pringles out my nose when I read it! :mad: I hate when that happens.

Last edited:
indra said:

That's it! The definitive FYM thread title!

I hope you're happy...I shot Pringles out my nose when I read it! :mad: I hate when that happens.

Ouch!!! Sorry about that.

Yes, I believe that would get the most replies ever, except I forgot to include that Micheal Moore will be best man.:wink:

Well it's become obvious that anything that isn't one if these "controversial" topics that people can argue incessantly about :D will sink

At least some people read them though :)

Maybe we should come up w/ a list of new topics that have nothing to do w/ religion,abortion, Bush, gay marriage, etc

MrsSpringsteen said:
Well it's become obvious that anything that isn't one if these "controversial" topics that people can argue incessantly about :D will sink

At least some people read them though :)

Maybe we should come up w/ a list of new topics that have nothing to do w/ religion,abortion, Bush, gay marriage, etc
I agree with you. I do think that the safe issues won't get as much of a response, but maybe a fresh idea would.

"So strong is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison

U2democrat said:
well in FYM:
f***
gay/homosexual
christian/christianity
iraq
dumb/idiot/stupid

etc.

You've been here long enough if you can see that! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom