Too Graphic For TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was expecting to see another 5 year old lying dead in the street with a lot of holes, but this is the standard fare one can find if they look around.

Apparently the news networks are giving a big "f*** you" to any progress we've made, and only use the worst to sell news. I would hope these pictures are rather uplifting after seeing all the horrors of the war, and no sign of peace whatsoever.

If it bleeds it leads, simple as that, I am looking forward to the day in years to come that the decision will be vindicated. The Iraqi blogs do give some insight into the whole situation and massgraves.info is a useful site that you do not see on most news programs.

The blogs are interesting, but why should I have to go that far to find the truth about the peace we have made? Blogs are often more biased than the media, but that's pretty much because they have little or no restrictions. I don't just want to see the worst that's going on in Iraq, I want to see the best as well. I think every loss is tragic for sure, but at the same time, I still have hope that our country can and will bring peace to Iraq.

They are biased but at least they wear that bias on their sleeves and don't even bother pretending that their not biased. They do not give great breaking stories but when it comes to analysis of the news and events I will take some blogs over the talking heads that you get on most news programs.

I look at what's on the news, then I look for signs of peace made in Iraq. Somehow, none of the good news makes the headlines.

Macfistowannabe said:
I look at what's on the news, then I look for signs of peace made in Iraq. Somehow, none of the good news makes the headlines.

and that's a BIG problem.

Back
Top Bottom