Tiny Teen : Smallest girl in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jyotiBAR0704_800x652.jpg

is it wrong to find that funny?

She said: 'I am proud of being small. I love all the attention I get. I'm not scared of being small and I don't regret it.

'I'm just the same as other people. I eat like you, dream like you. I don't feel any different

Good attitude :up:

Inspiring article. However, sometimes these cases leave me feeling sad/bad when people keep using words like "cute". They probably don't mean anything by it, b/c it's hard to see someone that looks like a baby and know it's a teenager. I see this a lot with some of the kids Phil works with. They are mentally on track, but have some physical disability. Because of how they look or sound when they talk, they are treated like they are slower, or younger, though they should be treated like the adult or young adult they are. I know someone who is very small and has physical limitations, not as small as this girl, but not bigger than my cats combined. People talk to her like she's a child when she's my age.

Wow, others are born at 58cm.

I wouldn't call it "cute" either. And I don't think at 14 years of age you would want to be called cute because of your size, either.

But she has a very strong personality. That's admirable.

'She makes me proud. Lots of gurus come to see and bless her. They pray for her happiness and long life.'

I can't help but wonder whether if she had been born in a Western country they'd have tried 2,953 medical procedures to help her grow

not at all
they can choose to do whatever they want to

but it does seem that as a rule our society deals with anything that differs from the norm as freakish rather than bless-worthy

A_Wanderer said:
But she is a freak, in a purely value-neutral sense of the word.

Wanderer, no offense, but in a purely value-neutral sense of the world, you're a godamn freak (being a hateful heathen and all) :lol:

Liesje said:
Inspiring article. However, sometimes these cases leave me feeling sad/bad when people keep using words like "cute". They probably don't mean anything by it, b/c it's hard to see someone that looks like a baby and know it's a teenager. I see this a lot with some of the kids Phil works with. They are mentally on track, but have some physical disability. Because of how they look or sound when they talk, they are treated like they are slower, or younger, though they should be treated like the adult or young adult they are. I know someone who is very small and has physical limitations, not as small as this girl, but not bigger than my cats combined. People talk to her like she's a child when she's my age.

You have, as your avatar, a chained animal.

You boast about 'YOUR' cats and 'YOUR' dogs.

You have got to be taking the piss.

I'm not the one attatching negative connotations upon the word freak, I support freak power and truly comprehend the Baconian sentiment that there is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion. And yes I know that I have mixed meanings; a physically normal freak is far more weird than a regular person with a dodgy genetic hand.

I think that coupling my sentiments to those of Nazi's is highly flawed; I would like to think that my ongoing evolution of contempt for socially conservative governance at the expense individual liberties reflects that.

And I reiterate that this girl is an absolute extreme of human physiology; she is a freak.

Last edited:
Wanderer,

When and if you get married and choose to have children, one of the best lessons for you would be to have a flawed, freak or imperfect baby.

Than you'd begin to learn the true meaning of life.

<>

To wish a child to have a bad genetic hand is a damn ugly sentiment. The only thing that potential progeny of mine have to worry about is an elevated risk or mental illness, intelligence and heart disease (at least from my gametes).

Thankfully I am so utterly selective that any girl that I fuck without protection would be the type of girl who woud have an abortion if the situation wasn't right or the potential child would lead a miserable existence.

A_Wanderer said:
To wish a child to have a bad genetic hand is a damn ugly sentiment. The only thing that potential progeny of mine have to worry about is an elevated risk or mental illness, intelligence and heart disease (at least from my gametes).

Thankfully I am so utterly selective that any girl that I fuck without protection would be the type of girl who woud have an abortion if the situation wasn't right or the potential child would lead a miserable existence.

I'm "wishing" nothing upon no person other than for you to think outside your humanistic athetist imposed box that you choose to subjugate yourself to.

This may or may not happen to you once you bring children into the world. It happens to many however and hopefully you one day.

Only when you're finished "f*cking" girls and only then will you be possibly more approachable.

<>

A_Wanderer said:

How did this story turn into people needing to know this sick bit of information? :|

Just had to stress a point in an offensive fashion; that atheism is a part of the fascistic Catholicism and romantic paganism of the Nazis is a silly implication. It would be weak to say that I am offended therefore he should stop, much better to just make the points as forcefully as possible and make him feel uncomfortable (remember that great Tookie Williams thread with pictures of murder victims splayed all about? a bit of empty verbiage is nothing on that).

And yes I think that there is a utilitarian argument that bringing a life into the world with a debilitating genetic disease is not moral.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom