Times Like These, I Almost Think I'll Miss Him

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've fallen and I can't get up...

drunk-bush-olympics-2.jpg

What the hell do you expect? Any straight man that couldnt resist a quick look would be lying! If you've ever watched beach vollyball you'd know that they give eachother signals, much like a baseball catcher to his pitcher, so whos to say he was'nt trying to read signals!

What the hell do you expect? Any straight man that couldnt resist a quick look would be lying! If you've ever watched beach vollyball you'd know that they give eachother signals, much like a baseball catcher to his pitcher, so whos to say he was'nt trying to read signals!

It's kind of like in a locker room. You're curious, you want to look, but you don't, especially if you're TPOTUS and you're being filmed.

In any case, it has been explained to me (and probably everyone knows this by now) that the girl turned around and offered the President the opportunity to smack her butt which is apparently a volleyball tradition. So I give him credit for the awkward smack on the lower back instead of going for the butt. Still, he just always appears so embarrassingly undignified.

In any case, it has been explained to me (and probably everyone knows this by now) that the girl turned around and offered the President the opportunity to smack her butt which is apparently a volleyball tradition.

Classy, eh? :slant: You'd like to think an Olympic athlete would have more of a sense of dignity about their status than that but I guess not...

Back
Top Bottom