This post might seem disrespectful...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
But my dad has been talking a lot lately about the X-Files, and the spinoff, The Lone Gunmen. I believe it was the first or second episode of the Lone Gunmen, in which a plane was hijacked and an attempt was made to fly it into the World Trade Center. It's weird that TV can come so close to the truth...

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. :)

Several times today I've thought "this is a bad Steven Seagal movie, please let it end"....but it hasn't.
frown.gif

------------------
This certainly does not feel very Elvis.

Someone also mentioned one of the Tom Clancey novels has a plane flying into the Capitol...

dream wanderer

Several movies, including an Arnie one about an explosion at the top of a tower in LA and a Tim Allen one about I think a plane hi-jacking are being canned. Both were due to be released real soon.

Also Spiderman has, apparently, about a 20 minute action scene based around the World Trade Centre (all webs and swinging between the tours and shit) apparently the scene is a little too long and crucial in the story to just be 'cut out' and they don't know what to do about the film.

there is no scene in spider man movie with that image. It was on the trailor and thats all.

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Actually, that happens a lot - scenes in a trailer never showing up in the actual movie.

Back
Top Bottom