this picture ....well...a picture is worth a thousand words

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lets see if posting it works.

"Please Shut Up!"

bushpope(TwistedHumor.com).jpg

biggrin.gif
There.

------------------
~ I Spiked Your Drink ~

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 08-03-2001).]

Even as a Bush supporter, that photo is funny at first glance. But actually, it's pretty sad, when you think that the Pope is always like that now. I'm not Catholic, but I have to admit to being sad whenever I see him on TV these days.

he he that's a funny picture... Bono looked more accepted by the pope dontcha think
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Funny pic!

Honestly, I don't think JP meant any disrespect. He has always had a "meditative" pose like that when listening to speakers. I assume that part of it is he must concentrate to understand the language.

But, I do believe the man needs to retire. He has been a great leader, in my opinion. I have admired many of the things he has stood for and done ( especially, his "apology" tour of the Middle East).

He is just too old and frail. He deserves a nice retirement.

My hopes is that the next Pope will continue in his footsteps, and perhaps even rid himself of all the pomp and all the "majesty" and RICHES that are at ther present so much of the Papalcy.

I want to see a man in a plain white robe, and sandles... Barefoot, even!

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom