This has FYM written All over it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i support the link! Good going, nbcrusader! gotta get a yellow ribbon, now, so i can show my undying :heart: and admiration for the fellows "over there" in the Persian gulf and other hot spots in this vast ocean of a world, wracked with peaceful protests and invasions in the City (San Francisco, i mean) who think Bush is behind all of Saddam's evil plots to maim and torture, or at least KEEP OUT GOOD MUSIC!! more power to ya, i say, and God be with the men of the US army, at least they are the ones that have to fight an "urban" battle, if there is to be one, dunno at this moment, anyone catch Middle Eastern news on CNN?

Cheers! May you have a warm sea currrent in the northerly (but not Korean) direction, and may your women pray as much as those in Pennsylvania, when the miners were trapped and barely had enough air to survive for a few hours, and then we drilled down and rescued all NINE of them, and they went on Oprah and everything, those nine survivors, like we KNEW they could make it back alive, if we "all pulled together as a team" :yes:

we rock! Go USA (stars and stripes plays in background, lol;))

The "Kindness to K9s" part is sweet.

And to write "We are asking everyone who can attend to bring a picture of their loved ones as well as any other banners or signs (tactful and peaceful) that you wish" is nice too.

I support our veterans, troops and all of our active military personel 110%, but I am still against this war. The two aren't mutually exclusive, methinks.

Back
Top Bottom