This guy gives me hope for the future of true Christianity - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2007, 01:40 AM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:20 AM
I'd say that considering how polarized we are currently, and the fact we haven't had another revolution yet, means there is at least a consensus on trying to move forward despite our current difficulties. Who can say what the outcome will be, but I think most people truly want the same thing. Their families to be safe and have food to eat. And I think this is the same anywhere on earth. If people felt these two basic needs of theirs were important to the rest of the world, the odds of so many turning to radicalism are diminished. And I definitely feel a consensus in this country and most others could be reached committing to something like this if we felt it would ease global tensions.

At least I would hope so.

Probably not what the original question was, but this is where it took me

Old 07-26-2007, 02:02 AM   #107
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 12:20 PM
Can you give an example of a significant US voting bloc today which rejects the authority of the Constitution, the form of the government it maps out, or the procedures by which it operates?

μελετώ αποτυγχάνειν. -- Διογένης της Σινώπης
Old 07-26-2007, 04:14 AM   #108
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:20 AM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This guy gives me hope for the future of true Christianity

Quote:
Originally posted by the iron horse

I'm just saying it's a good idea to give all points of view on an issue a good read and study.
Then please do so, drive by posts don't add much to anything...
Old 07-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #109
War Child

Local Time: 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BWU2Buffs
Did the person ever write the post that he/she was researching and working on at home and work -- someone mentioned it was like waiting for Harry Potter -- Harry showed up, but did the post? Please help, my eyelids are getting heavy and I am curious to read it.
It's me who's supposed to write it, and, no, I haven't finished it yet. My apologies.

To give you an idea, this week at work has been rather difficult, and I'm writing bits of it after very long days at work. If I had known that this week was going to be so awful, I wouldn't have hyped everyone up like that.

To be realistic, probably the earliest anyone can expect it is this weekend, so feel free to rest up!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #110
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ormus

It's me who's supposed to write it, and, no, I haven't finished it yet. My apologies.

To give you an idea, this week at work has been rather difficult, and I'm writing bits of it after very long days at work. If I had known that this week was going to be so awful, I wouldn't have hyped everyone up like that.

To be realistic, probably the earliest anyone can expect it is this weekend, so feel free to rest up!
That long?