They Have Awakened The Sleeping Giant, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hehe... there's been loads and LOADS of arguing on this message board, which I DO like, but I think we are all unified under our love for FREEDOM. Aren't we? Not only do we love it, but we will defend it; we're one, but we're not the same. What does it matter what happens from this point onwards, as long as we get to carry each other, as Bono would say.

Pub Crawler, there is only one thing I have against you; YOUR NAME! I WANTED THAT NAME! Hehe. To answer your question about my contradictory nature, I am a person made of such contradictions. Secondly, I am not one of these revolutionary rebels who show 'rage against the machine' and are anti-establishment or institution. I think your opinion is based on my marital and religious notions? I thought so. Religions matters are different from politics, in my opinion. In Bono's terms, with Religion I can change the world in me but with politics I can't change the world, I have to face up to the facts and accept things as they are and just thank God I didn't get a shittier deal. That is why I think America is not only justified but deserves retaliation. Not only that but I agree and commend Bush on how well he's doing, and believe me, I am VERY VERY anti-Bush so this is very rare!

I can see how my pragmatism can be confusing, but I try not to sound hypocritical... I don't always succeed though. Anyway, I think we all agree, and we are on the same side so why fight?
Lets unite... that way we'll nail the bastards sooner.

God bless America.
Ant.

Back
Top Bottom