Theresa Heinz Kerry Apprecition Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe not spine, more like chutzpah. Like not just sitting on her butt but going on Different Strokes to tell all of us -- and Willis -- not to do drugs. Using your position for good, not evil or rather not nothing.

hkb.jpg

hiccup:wink:

deep said:
I almost included that in my post. i believe TK got/ used his status to evade justice.

I believe Laura got special treatment when she killed someone too.

Edwards is right we do have two Americas.

The Welch's were not a wealthy politicaly connected family like the Bush's or the Kennedy's. The accident in question occured when she was 17 years old... loooong before she met George Bush.

This was a tragic accident involving two young drivers, one of whom wasn't paying attention to the road, the other (the victim) wasn't wearing a seatbelt. End of story.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

The Welch's were not a wealthy politicaly connected family like the Bush's or the Kennedy's. The accident in question occured when she was 17 years old... loooong before she met George Bush.

This was a tragic accident involving two young drivers, one of whom wasn't paying attention to the road, the other (the victim) wasn't wearing a seatbelt. End of story.
Thanks for pointing that out Headache.

Deep that move was lower than whale excrement

db9

Back
Top Bottom