THEOCRACY WATCH!!!: Gay Men not allowed to father babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macfistowannabe said:
Well, to stay off-topic, I don't wish the price of oil gets any higher, no matter who is in power.

The price of oil is determined by the commodities market anyway, so wishing "ill-will" is the equivalent to superstition. Oil will rise and fall based solely on irrational speculative exuberance anyway.

Melon

Sorry guys. I was extremely bitter when I wrote that "price of oil" bit. I knew I'd get picked on for it and I deserve it. I was being sarcastic. I should mention that I am a card-carrying spokesperson for the fellow "poor people" on here. So poor, in fact, I don't have a car or a computer (I use my grad student ID to hop city buses for free, and the university library down the street where I am posting this from), my income barely covers my rent and bills, 4 months ago I just got decent health insurance back after a long time without it, and I won't tell you the elation I felt at actually being able to walk into a dentist's office after how long I hadn't seen one, due to said lack of insurance. The dentist was not happy, I can tell you that. I did not buy any tickets for this tour myself with my own money, I was too broke to, I spent a year saving up for the tour but lost the funds due to helping the family out with an illness. I gave my Propaganda ID to a friend who got me tix. As a result of all this, I almost got kicked out of my apartment last month, and my phone is currently shut off.

So believe me, I sympathize with all those who are suffering b/c of high fuel prices. I suppose I must own and use a car though to REALLY feel the pain.

:sad: :reject:

forgive me

Hey guys, kinda new at posting in here, although I've followed a few topics in here as a lurker...

This kind of reminds me of the blood donation system in Canada - a couple of the questions they ask you are used to weed out homosexuals - one of the questions is 'If you are a man, have you slept with another man at any time since 1976?' and for us ladies it's 'have you slept with a man who has had sex with a man at any time since 1976?'. Of course, they also ask if you have slept with anybody whose sexual past you don't know, but those 2 questions are just a little too blatant.

Back
Top Bottom