The U.S. government

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The U.S. government announced recently that it is changing its emblem to a condom because it more clearly reflects the governments political stance.

A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you?re actually being screwed.

When the US gets out of every country it has bombed, shot and tortured as it's stuffs Democracy down the throats of people worldwide, we will have peace. When the US bombs Israel. There will then be world peace.

NAMASTE

We are one nation under Money,
with liberty to those who are straight and belive in the president, and justice for those who can afford it.

*And before I get slammed for being anti-American, this is just humor*

Orange333 said:
When the US gets out of every country it has bombed, shot and tortured as it's stuffs Democracy down the throats of people worldwide, we will have peace. When the US bombs Israel. There will then be world peace.

NAMASTE

Very interesting first post. But what is NAMASTE?

I've been a FUCKING AMERICAN since 1630, and you're welcome to hit my country. It's currently run by GREEDHEADS who want all of Iraq's oil go to Israel.

Long live the true Spirit of America! Freedom for all peoples.

Isn't 'namaste' a Hindu greeting? I might be wrong.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
with liberty to those who are straight and belive in the president, and justice for those who can afford it.

There's nothing anti-American about being a realist. Right on. :up:

ACFD8C.jpg

BonoVoxSupastar said:

*And before I get slammed for being anti-American, this is just humor*

Screw fears that you're anti-American for saying that-the sad part is is that's very true. And there's nothing anti-American about speaking the truth.

As for the condom joke...LOL! Good one!

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom