The Two Headed Monster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Vest

Refugee
I don't know about you but I'm getting absolutley sick and tired of the Two Headed Monster that is the Clinton's. I'm appalled that "the first black president" is doing everything in his power to stop The First Black President. I just cannot stand his whining - they are like two spoiled little children having to get they're way. These two will stop at nothing. They are power hungry to a degree I have not seen in politics in a long long while - if ever. Don't get me wrong, I liked Bill (at least before a few weeks ago) and almost anything is better than Bush, but these two risk a backlash so big that it will propel the Republicans into the Whitehouse yet another four years. They're behavior is despicable and hopefully America is sick enough and smart enough to stop these two before it's too late. It's a real shame, this could have been such a great election...exciting, magical even, almost like RFK 1968 - but instead of an assasins bullet... this year it's a two headed monster.

Since this topic is already being discussed in the general Campaign Debate/Discussion thread, I've copied this post and attached it there. Basically, the only campaign-related threads we have going besides that one are threads about specific states' primaries, or threads for general discussion (both positive and negative) of one particular candidate. In the interest of not cluttering the forum up with random threads whose topics could fit just as well into the aforementioned, I think it's best if we kept it that way. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom