The truth? You can't handle the truth. 9/11 documentary I just saw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zwervers2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Dear people,

I never posted here and refrained myself from any political statements. That is why people have friends :wink:

I saw this site about the 9/11 incidents. I've allways been a doubter about the whole incident and the unexplainable things that happened during that tragic day.

Here is the documentairy called loose change. This is a MUST see!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true

I do not want to offend or hurt anyone who had lost a loved one or a friend during these attacks.

Free your mind and your ass will follow. The question is: what do you believe.

:heart:

It's been posted here before.

My view is that if we are going to bring scepticism to bear, then fine - but conspiracy theories should also be treated with scepticism, particularly ones that don't stack up.

I didn' t see it.sorry :wink:

you mean conspiracy theories about al Qa'ida andOsamma Bin Laden? This world is fucked up that's for sure

Did you guys see that video proving that the government has aliens that they've dissected and that they're tracking in our country? Oh my god it was so awesome and so true.

nathan1977 said:
Did you guys see that video proving that the government has aliens that they've dissected and that they're tracking in our country? Oh my god it was so awesome and so true.

Oh, so my own government is using UFO's?? I'm known in some quarters for my UFO jokes, but I don't take the UFO thing very seriously, they're strictly jokes.

I just watched the entire documentary and here are my thoughts

1. they bring up some great points
2. they use wikipedia a couple times, so maybe some sources are inaccurate

with that in mind, it is hard for that film to completely convert me, but it atleast makes me consider other possibilities with some evidence to support it

Back
Top Bottom