The Truth in Free Speech

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Let the truth be told
AN extremist Islamic group has called on Australian Muslims to prepare for jihad against anyone standing in the way of an “Islamic superstate”.

Radical clerics from the militant Hizb ut-Tahrir group converged on Sydney yesterday to deliver their message — kill Muslims and non-Muslims who threaten the unification of the world’s 57 Islamic countries under the one leader.

“If two people are united and a third person comes along and tries to incite disunity . . . kill him,” Palestinian Sheik Issam Amera said.

“Muslims are not unique in doing so, as most nations kill those charged with treason.

“The establishment for Khilafah (Islamic superstate) is an Islamic duty. The evidence for the duty for establishing Khilafah is confirmed in the Koran.”
link

Reason why such hate speech and religious vilification being covered by free speech is a good thing; it lets the rest of us know the brothers designs.

I hope you're on the welcoming committee for Sheikh al-Halali, guys? Maybe a nice sign proclaiming "Lets share ideas: I want YOU dead, too!" God knows, anyone not 'connected' wants to resort to violent means.

I'm glad I am too lazy for hate. Takes too much effort.

Terrorism is a means; this group want to achieve the ends through politics, not violence - unless of course terrorist means devout literalist Muslim.

A Wahhabist or Deobandi outfit? They're on record as wanting a "Kilafah", or Caliphate. If they ever got one, I'll bet they'd kill each other in dispute over who the rightful Caliph is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom