The Toll Grows Higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it may be, but the moderators will fix the problem. if they think it is okay to post iraqi casualties, they'll let it be, if they think otherwise, they'll delete my post. you don't need to worry about me posting.

Infinitum98 said:

maybe you should leave it to the moderators to decide whose post stays and whose goes. if they think that i shouldnt be posting "other" deaths, then they will delete my post.

That was already decided by the moderators. So please, find another thread for political discussions and other things that do not fit the purpose of this thread which is to honor the US and coalition troops who have died in the conflict.

Just to clarify the "policy" regarding this thread:

A few months ago we had a discussion about whether this thread should be used to record all deaths in Iraq or whether it should be exclusively for recording US military casualities. The consensus of opinion was that this thread should be reserved for recording deaths of US military personnel, with another thread for recording deaths of Iraqi civilians.

I'm not going to delete anybody's posts, but I would ask that we all try to return this thread to its original topic and engage in discussions about the war in the appropriate thread.

Infinitum98, you're more than welcome to begin a thread to keep a record of the Iraqi civlians who have died since the beginning of the Iraq war. If such a thread is started, it will be run on the same principle as this thread - that it is for keeping a record of people who have lost their lives, not for discussing the merits or lack thereof of the war.

If anyone has any objection to this policy or any questions you're welcome to PM or email me to discuss it.

Thanks,
*Fizz.

okay, thank you, i understand. i am now comfortable with the situation since you are a person of authority. i will be starting another thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom