The spirit of Hitler is alive and well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
OH GOOD LORD.
:madspit::angry::madspit::angry:

The National Alliance just got me with a virus.

My browser just got hijacked by some exceptionally nasty shit.

I'm not going to post the worst parts of it, because I feel sick.

Here's a taster of what these moronic worthless pieces of shit had to say.

HOW DARE THEY??????????????:madspit::angry:
THIS IS WHAT THE SICK, BRAINLESS REDNECK IMBECILES INFECTED MY COMP WITH. I've spent the last half an hour scanning, restoring, virus checking....these massmurdering fuckwits should be shot.

An Aryan Society

We must have new societies throughout the White world which are based on Aryan values and are compatible with the Aryan nature. We do not need to homogenize the White world: there will be room for Germanic societies, Celtic societies, Slavic societies, Baltic societies, and so on, each with its own roots, traditions, and language. What we must have, however, is a thorough rooting out of Semitic and other non-Aryan values and customs everywhere. We must once again provide the sort of social and spiritual environment in which our own nature can express itself in music, in art and architecture, in literature, in philosophy and scholarship, in the mass media, and in the life-styles of the people.

In specific terms, this means a society in which young men and women gather to revel with polkas or waltzes, reels or jigs, or any other White dances, but never to undulate or jerk to negroid jazz or rock rhythms. It means pop music without Barry Manilow and art galleries without Marc Chagall. It means films in which the appearance of any non-White face on the screen is a sure sign that what's being shown is either archival newsreel footage or a historical drama about the bad, old days. It means neighborhoods, schools, work groups, and universities in which there is a feeling of family and comradeship, of a shared heritage and a shared destiny. It means a sense of rootedness, which in turn engenders a sense of responsibility and energizes a moral compass, so that people once again know instinctively what is wholesome and natural and what is degenerate and alien. It means spiritual feeling coming from the soul and unencumbered by superstition or dogma, soaring free and reaching far above today 's priest-ridden, church-bound spirituality.

Holy shit. This is worse than the BNP. I'm English and of Asian descent. My fiance is Australian, he is of German descent. My little nieces are both "mixed race". I'm not even going to apologise for all the cursing and swearing I've just done. I realise I could have been more eloquent but I am so angry that I couldn't give a flying fuck right now.

Why can't these vile, pig shit thick Nazi creatures die?:rant:

And some people say the Catholic Church is bad. :wink:

Seriously, though. That's some seriously messed up stuff right there. I don't even know where to begin. I can't even imagine how any rational person could ever accept this Nazi ideal of hate.

I mean, pop music WITHOUT BARRY MANILOW?!? :mad:

(Seriously, though. This stuff is sick. I thought we stamped it out in WWII.)

This is when we need an emoticon with the middle finger pointing up...

But then again I'm sure it would get abused.

Anybody who needs to hijack your computer to get their point across has a worthless cause.

Haven't the white supremacists been dabbling in "multicultural hate" in the last few years, and sharing it with other cultures? I've heard that they've had lines of communication (and support) with some of the Islamic terrorist groups due to their common interest against "Zionism," and more recently we saw that "NativeNazi" Native American racist kid up in Minnesota murder his schoolmates.

Every morning on my way to work, I see a guy driving a little pickup truck that has a car tag on the front bumper; the left half of the tag is the left half of the Mexican flag, and the right half of the tag is the right half of the Confederate battle flag. He also has his name "Poco" on the tag.

Poco is probably harmless, but all of those other hate/terror groups are who need to be "rooted out" if you ask me.

~U2Alabama

Nazi's, I hate those guys. True enemies of civilization in ideology, violent monsters in speech and deed.

It is not that these monsters do not know what crimes the Nazi's did, it is that they revel in it that makes them so vile. If ever I or someone that I loved was threatened by them I would take action of one type or another.

One disturbing trend that I have noticed is that Aryan Nation have increasingly worked towards an alliance with the Islamist groups ~ not unlike the upper echelons on the Nazi's and Grand Mufti al Husayni did during the war when they contemplated bringing the final solution to the Middle East. An CNN article goes over that little development. The most dangerous possibility is that these two ideologies find their common ground of anti-semitism and fierce loathing of pluralistic and free societies and start taking action, I do not doubt the capacity of either lot to do great harm to many innocent people. Nazism is not dead and neo-nazis can still do a lot of damage, we must remain eternally vigilant.

You can't just kill them away, the idea's are out there and it is very hard to get rid of them. All that we can do is shed light on them in the hope that we never become complacent about what they represent. True evil never dies, it's ideals may lay dormant in society but it remains in the hearts of the few.

Just the worldview, conformity robbing the world of individuality ~ the world should be bright with many people of different colours and creeds living their lives the way that they want too, not being forced into submission under the heel of a thug. Nazi's make my blood run cold.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:

You can't just kill them away, the idea's are out there and it is very hard to get rid of them. All that we can do is shed light on them in the hope that we never become complacent about what they represent. True evil never dies, it's ideals may lay dormant in society but it remains in the hearts of the few.

Yes I know. I'm actually quite a rational person underneath all the noise... I was just so angry I really, really needed to let off steam.

My little niece who is 2, asked me the other day "what's a paki?" I was so glad that she came to me, not her mum, because my sister would have been utterly devastated to hear that from her baby. My nieces are Anglo-Indian-Irish - quite a combination! I asked Lucy where she heard the word 'paki'. She said that while they were out shopping some people had been talking about my sister. They were saying that Lucy couldn't be my sister's daughter because she wasn't a 'paki baby', while my sister was a 'black bitch'.:mad:

My sister's not black - which obviously is not the point - but it goes to show how far this bullshit was embedded in their tiny, rancid little minds.

I explained to Lucy - as best you can to an extremely sensitive two year old - that there are some very sad, ignorant, misguided people in the world. She was very upset - she adores her mother, and she came to me crying because she thought someone was going to hurt my sister. I haven't told my mum or my sis because, as my sister is terminally ill, they've got quite enough on their plates and I will not let any worthless little imbeciles hurt them with moronic remarks.

That was yesterday, and I haven't slept in over 50 hours - so when the Nazi apologists hijacked my browser I really just saw red.

I know there are extremists in all countries, of various races, religions, hues, shapes, sizes and beliefs. I just didn't want you all to think that I'm a complete nutcase out to murder racist idiots (waste of perfectly good energy - and as you say, that would not stamp out the problem). I'm just extremely annoyed.

Thanks for your replies though.

Last edited:
Hey, preaching to the choir ~ note the one type of action or another, but not in an unbalanced looking for a fight sort of way :wink:. it not your place to feel guilty about feeling angry, you have every right.

I really like Australia, a good mix in the best possible way.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
Hey, preaching to the choir ~ note the one type of action or another. Not your place to feel guilty about feeling angry.

I really like Australia, a good mix in the best possible way.

Thanks ... I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at any of you. I wasn't. :)

My fiance was born in Perth, but moved to Sydney when he was a baby.

I have an uncle, aunt and several cousins in Australia... my aunt is very pale, blonde haired, originally from Denmark. They have 4 children and it is such an incredible mix. The eldest, Shanti, is tall, naturally blonde, blue eyed, with a porcelain complexion. Shona is darker skinned, green eyed, and dark haired. Crystal is blue eyed and has brown hair and an olive complexion. The youngest, Paige, is pale with very dark hair and huge brown eyes.

Very odd. They are all stunning though.

One of my other uncles lives in India with his family. His father was Polish, and my uncle has a fairly light complexion, as does his eldest daughter. Talk about a melting pot!

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
OH GOOD LORD.
:madspit::angry::madspit::angry:

The National Alliance just got me with a virus.

My browser just got hijacked by some exceptionally nasty shit.

I'm not going to post the worst parts of it, because I feel sick.

Here's a taster of what these moronic worthless pieces of shit had to say.

HOW DARE THEY??????????????:madspit::angry:

Holy shit. This is worse than the BNP. I'm English and of Asian descent. My fiance is Australian, he is of German descent. My little nieces are both "mixed race". I'm not even going to apologise for all the cursing and swearing I've just done. I realise I could have been more eloquent but I am so angry that I couldn't give a flying fuck right now.

Why can't these vile, pig shit thick Nazi creatures die?:rant:

it's amazing.............................................................you have my compassion sally.....,they belong to trash, let them die there

I don't blame you for being upset sallycinnamon. I grew up in a neighborhood that was full of Ku Klux Klan members, and they had their meeting site, where they burned their crosses and such, not far from our house. They're absolutely revolting and make me sick. I'd be pretty freaked if I got that garbage in my computer.

sallycinnamon78 said:
I explained to Lucy - as best you can to an extremely sensitive two year old - that there are some very sad, ignorant, misguided people in the world. She was very upset - she adores her mother, and she came to me crying because she thought someone was going to hurt my sister. I haven't told my mum or my sis because, as my sister is terminally ill, they've got quite enough on their plates and I will not let any worthless little imbeciles hurt them with moronic remarks.

That was yesterday, and I haven't slept in over 50 hours - so when the Nazi apologists hijacked my browser I really just saw red.

:( :hug: I totally do not blame you for feeling this way. I'm angry on your behalf, and I don't even know you personally! This whole racist stuff is sick and stupid. And when it affects you and your family, it's very frightening.

Is there anybody you could report this to, any anti-hate watchgroups in your area? They should be made aware of hackers sending racist garbage to other people's computers.

I have to say that the idea that people like this still exist in the world puts a cold chill into my heart. My boyfriend is African and as black as they come. He's gorgeous and I love him to bits. And I wonder how we will be treated in the States as a mixed race couple. The thought that anyone would want to harm him makes me so angry and sick that I wonder what kind of a world we live in.

well that is good to know U2dem, because if things work out we will be moving to Virginia. I've only ever driven through the state once and have no clue as to the demographics and state of race relations. :)

These people are such a minority that they're hardly worth giving this much attention to. If it weren't for the internet, we probably wouldn't even know they existed.

Melon

ah well in virginia....that's also different. it depends on what part of the state you're in. i can tell you right now that there's still alot of racial tension here, particularly in the western part of the state. richmond, where i live, is the former capital of the confederate states. however the city itself is more liberal than the outlying areas. but northern virginia is the ultimate melting pot. so as i said, it all matters where in virginia you'll be.

A couple of years back, my boyfriend and I were driving around a small town in the midlands, near where he went to uni. We saw a load of police vans go by, sirens blaring, and wondered what the hell it was all about.

When we put the news on, there were reports of major race riots between the Asian and Caucasian communities. It had got pretty nasty and there was a lot of violence.

This happened at precisely the time we had been driving around that town. :ohmy: I'm glad they didn't see us, we would have been in shit - I'm originally Asian and my boyfriend is white. Both groups were just bashing everyone they could find. :madspit:

This resulted in a fence being erected between the two areas of the community. :rolleyes::sad:

The BNP supporters got hold of a random American guy and bashed the hell out of him later on... he was from Hawaii. Tthey didn't care where he came from, just that he wasn't a Nazi skinhead thug.

That said - a while back, my sister and her bloke were walking, minding their own business, with little Lucy in the pushchair. Lucy was only 9 months old at this point.

This group of Asian guys pulled up at the pavement and starting shouting abuse at them. Poor Lucy, who has always been very sensitive, started howling. These bastards said to my sister "don't bring these sort round here - we don't like it".

My sister has never ever been shy of expressing her opinion, and has dealt with some very scary, nasty situations.

She picked up Lucy, left the pushchair, and fled - that's how frightened she was.

Last edited:
There's a KKK camp next to our church camp..........:crack:

Whenever there are black kids going to the camp (which is quite often) the KKK drives in their pickup trucks with huge confederate banners in front of the entrance to the church camp shouting all sorts of obscenities. :tsk:

Hate is exactly what drives these groups. Your hate is what fuels them. I just ignore them. There message is an awful one, but if it is ignored, it can't spread. Hate is fruitless.

namkcuR said:
Hate is exactly what drives these groups. Your hate is what fuels them. I just ignore them. There message is an awful one, but if it is ignored, it can't spread. Hate is fruitless.

We've had this conversation before. I agree with you now, as I did then. However, it's very easy to sit back and preach - particularly at someone else - but not as easy to react in a completely idealistic manner.

I do see your point about ignoring such a petty and warped mindset (of which there are many throughout the world)... but I don't believe ignorance is bliss.:|

Sallycinnamon, i'm very sad and disturbed to hear about this happening. I hope whoever did it gets caught and arrested. I live in Ireland, and the racist stuff that happens up in Belfast is sickening. It's been called the "rascism capital of the world" its horrible.

sulawesigirl4 said:
I have to say that the idea that people like this still exist in the world puts a cold chill into my heart. My boyfriend is African and as black as they come. He's gorgeous and I love him to bits. And I wonder how we will be treated in the States as a mixed race couple. The thought that anyone would want to harm him makes me so angry and sick that I wonder what kind of a world we live in.

My eldest brother lives in Pennsylvania. He's married to a lovely woman called Penny. They are a mixed race couple and they have never had any problems.

That said, when I was living in Milwaukee, WI, I got called "Saddam Hussein's daughter". This is me:
Image140.jpg

Can't you see the family resemblence? It must be my broom moustache that made them think that. :rolleyes:

Thanks to all for your words of support. Much appreciated.

Here's my little Lucy:

Onthebottle.jpg

:love::cute:

Back
Top Bottom