The Sanctity of Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justin24 said:
Nope, thats why robbers, rapists and others have different sentences.
Then many of your previous statements are now contradicted.
Justin24 said:

Were better than Iran, we dont stone people for adultery, they have lawyer who settle that.
That's my whole point. That's why your statement didn't make sense.

Justin24 said:

Oh and by the way Bonovox your the one who brang up god in these arguments, with your Jesus remarks.
In what context?

I know fights are cause also my non-murderers. It is not stooping to their level. The murderer stooped below human level and killed a fellow human being.

Jesus said we shouldn't kill and that sort. When we stop killing each other I will be anti-deathpenalty.

If humans are supposed to be the most intelligent life for on this planet then why cant we figure out that killing is wrong?

Justin24 said:
If humans are supposed to be the most intelligent life for on this planet then why cant we figure out that killing is wrong?

Everyone(well most everyone) knows killing is wrong.

Just like we all know speeding is wrong, judging others is wrong, and lying is wrong...

First and foremost, humans are by definition fallible, therefore not every person sentenced to death is guilty.

It really makes my blood boil how Christian Conservatives think only of the "suffering" of white, heterosexual fellow Christians.....without a thought to what Jesus really taught."

and LOL on the last post about coming full circle.

But when some one kills someone they are not human, because humans would have be thinking that this is wrong so when a murderer kills someone they leave the human plain.

And killing someone in self defense, because they broke into your house and they have a weapon, is not wrong.

Justin24 said:

and LOL on the last post about coming full circle.

What was the point of posting those two quotes? I really hope you have a point.

If not you may want to edit and erase those because quoting someone out of context is a piss poor move.

Justin24 said:
But when some one kills someone they are not human, because humans would have be thinking that this is wrong so when a murderer kills someone they leave the human plain.

So you've never done anything wrong? Your logic is fading fast.

So what makes us human is doing things we know are right???

Those quotes are a response to this
Is this in response to my question?

Can you quote me or show me what you are talking about?-Bonovox

Living together in peace with out the fear of being killed, raped, abused. I have done bad things in my life, not to the point of murder, stealing, or any of those bad things.

Justin24 said:
Those quotes are a response to this
Is this in response to my question?

Can you quote me or show me what you are talking about?-Bonovox

Well then you've seriously lost it.:huh:

For the first quote has nothing to do with Jesus, and the second is an example of a shitty generalization someone could make. It's not what I believe in. Why don't you take a look at context.

Do it again, and I'll report you.

Justin24 said:
I have done bad things in my life, not to the point of murder, stealing, or any of those bad things.

Well I'm glad for you, but you still haven't proven any form of logic that shows how one loses being human.

Yes it does. Unless you believe in evelution, we are animals and have those instincts. So we evolved supposedly, but we still have those instincts.

I could report you for personally attacking someone by saying there full of shit. Look how low your stooping.

Justin24 said:
Your going to Stoop low aren't you. You cant handle it so now you might report me. report me if you want I'll report you to for telling someone their full of shit. Isn't that a personal attack?

:lol: I can't handle what?

Yes I reacted with a personal attack after a provoked generalization. I worked that out.

You started this attack. Can you not see that?

Justin24 said:
Yes it does. Unless you believe in evelution, we are animals and have those instincts. So we evolved supposedly, but we still have those instincts.

:huh: I'm not sure what this has to do with anything or what it's in response to.

You may want to learn how to use the quote command, it makes things much easier.

That response is wether not murderers are human who turned into animals for during the crimes they commited.

Justin24 said:
That response is wether not murderers are human who turned into animals for during the crimes they commited.

So because they are animals it's ok to kill them? You aren't killing a fellow human being, you're killing an animal?

As I stated before( we have animals instincts) which take over. If you want to keep these people alive, write a letter to your congressman and say you "BonoVox" would like to pay for their incarciration and let Justin24 free of anypayment to keep that person alive.

Justin24 said:
As I stated before( we have animals instincts) which take over.
Yeah I get that, I just have no clue what it has to do with this debate.
Justin24 said:

If you want to keep these people alive, write a letter to your congressman and say you "BonoVox" would like to pay for their incarciration and let Justin24 free of anypayment to keep that person alive.

I'd rather not.

I'd rather write one letter to those innocent people and their loved ones that died at the hands of the state and apologize for the arrogance of those that thought they could play God.

And another to God himself and tell him it wasn't my idea to play him, and that I didn't support the stooping to the level of the murderers in this world.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I'd rather write one letter to those innocent people and their loved ones that died at the hands of the state and apologize for the arrogance of those that thought they could play God.

So your saying the people executed by the state are innocent?

Back
Top Bottom