The real BARACK OBAMA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
INTRODUCING BARACK OBAMA: Drug Dealer, Drug User, Liar, Intimidator (Is Any One going to Demand Barack Obama Disclose His Past, or Do we Continue to Act Like He Is Above Question?)

BARACK OBAMA: Drug Dealer, Drug User, Liar, Intimidator

Written by Larry Sinclairon Mar-24-08 10:15am

Lately it seems that people have wanted to focus on my past as if I had been hiding something. Even though I have always stated I do not run from, nor hide from my past actions at any point in my life.
Remember, I am not the one running for President. But Obama and I have something in common because HE sold cocaine as well.
While attacking my decisions in the past, these same people want myself and others to allow Barack Obama to receive votes without being looked at, questioned, or investigated in any matter that David Axelrod does not submit as allowable to the media. Are Barack Obama’s past decisions not important here?

I thought "The Real Anita Hill" was more suspenseful...couldn't put it down...

You know, as we start approaching the late boomer/early post-boomer populations, chances are that pretty much every candidate for president is going to have rather measurable skeletons in his or her closet. I think we've pretty much seen it completely in this election cycle, actually.

Is/was there any one candidate who could have qualified as a saint?

I wouldn't vote for Bush, not because he was an alcoholic, drug user, or served Vietnam in a champagne unit. I wouldn't vote for him, because, at that present, he was an inarticulate buffoon with a terrible platform and an unsavory support base.

I won't be voting for McCain, not because he was a war hero in the beginning of time or that he called his wife a "cunt" 12 years ago. I won't be voting for him, because the present McCain has demonstrated a poor understanding of economic issues and, despite his "maverick" image, strikes me as an articulate idiot with no imagination.

The "present" Obama doesn't look half-bad, no?

melon said:
You know, as we start approaching the late boomer/early post-boomer populations, chances are that pretty much every candidate for president is going to have rather measurable skeletons in his or her closet. I think we've pretty much seen it completely in this election cycle, actually.

Is/was there any one candidate who could have qualified as a saint?

Ahem, I beg your hard-on dear sir?

mitt_romney_powerpoint.jpg

diamond said:
Ahem, I beg your hard-on dear sir?

You mean, Mr. Flip-Flopper? One minute, he's secular, pro-choice and pro-gay. The next minute, he's a devout Mormon that's pro-life and anti-gay.

One minute, he's a figurehead governor in a state with a 3/4+ Democratic legislature that overrode every veto they desired. The next minute, he's the most accomplished and experienced politician ever.

And this was the same party that accused Kerry of flip-flopping and Obama as inexperienced?

unico said:
Deep if you move to DC you can drop your current dealer and get crack from the president himself! I'm sure it's higher quality stuff. Perhaps your threads will reflect the change.
I suspect this thread was created in response to the Real McCain thread and to underline a point, viz. here.

melon said:

You mean, Mr. Flip-Flopper? One minute, he's secular, pro-choice and pro-gay. The next minute, he's a devout Mormon that's pro-life and anti-gay.

One minute, he's a figurehead governor in a state with a 3/4+ Democratic legislature that overrode every veto they desired. The next minute, he's the most accomplished and experienced politician ever.

And this was the same party that accused Kerry of flip-flopping and Obama as inexperienced?

Apparently we have different definitions of the phrase "skeletons in the closet".

Go figure.

<>

Good, maybe when he becomes President he'll reduce the ridiculous sentences of the "War On Drugs" era and actually accomplish something for the people of America.

Back
Top Bottom