The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel said:

I'm sure that happens to a great extent.. but I also think that there are many of us out there who have the supreme emotional need to be a workaholic professionally like myself. I am never more happy than when I am working. Domestic life, whenever I have to deal with it on the weekends makes me miserable.

:shrug:

I know the feeling. I'm not the best housekeeper and I'm pissed that I can't work at the art studio this week but they are closed due to spring break. I know some women who I absolutely cannot imagine being homemakers because they are overachievers and have that to work with.

verte76 said:

I know some women who I absolutely cannot imagine being homemakers because they are overachievers and have that to work with.

That's kind of my problem. I literally *can't* stop working or finding new projects to master. I never rest or relax. Thankfully I go to the gym alot to relieve my stress.

HelloAngel said:

That's kind of my problem. I literally *can't* stop working or finding new projects to master. I never rest or relax. Thankfully I go to the gym alot to relieve my stress.

I hate stress. I try to avoid unnecessary stress.

Back
Top Bottom