"The Perfect Day"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
Today in English my teacher brought this up because a few periods before a student informed her of this.
This made reality sink in once again for me.
I know every generation practically has gone through some sort of war but I feel mine is probably the worst because we have advanced so much in technology and not always for the better.

Browse > Home / Homeland Security News / Glenn Beck: The Perfect Day - Are Terrorists Planning An American Beslan? Glenn Beck: The Perfect Day - Are Terrorists Planning An American Beslan?
September 12, 2007
This week, Glenn Beck is running a series on CNN called “The Perfect Day” and he’s talking about it on his radio show. Anyone who is truly concerned for the safety of this country and it’s children needs to watch and listen.

So what is “The Perfect Day”

It’s the day that Americans are killed on an unprecedented scale. It’s the day that no one, not even our children sitting in their classrooms at school, are safe. It’s the day that seemingly isolated incidents all converge into the greatest threat this country has ever experienced or imagined. It’s the day that the Islamist jihad against the West begins in earnest. It’s “The Perfect Day” - and it’s only perfect if you’re a terrorist.

Glenn Beck is focusing on one part of The Perfect Day theory: the threat of massive, coordinated attacks against our schools and school buses. Last night on television, Lt. Col. Joe Ruffini, a counterterrorism expert, told us about some of the evidence and suspicious incidents that have occurred recently - both overseas and right here in America.

Glenn Beck is right on the money: America must acknowledge, prepare for, and, most importantly, work together to prevent Al Qaeda attacks against our schools. - Lieutenant Colonel Joe Ruffini, U.S. Army (Ret)

Former FBI Special Agent Don Clark lent his credibility and experience to the threat and helped explain the fine line that government officials must walk between panic and preparation.

Terrorists don’t just target big buildings, airports, refineries or ship channels. They also target something very near and dear to our hearts and souls: our children.

Most of us understand that terrorists’ primary objective is to instill fear in each and every one of us. Fear makes everything else possible. What better way to achieve that goal than to attack our schools and murder our children?

A plot that shocking would, without question, strike fear into all of our hearts. No one, from the farmer in Wisconsin to the banker in Manhattan would feel safe anymore. - By Fmr. FBI Special Agent Don Clark

Tonight Beck showed what happened during the Beslan school siege with John Giduck, author of Terror at Beslan and Brad Thor, author of The First Commandment.

The most horrific aspect of all of this, is that the same or worse could happen here and very little is being done to raise awareness of the threat. Several pieces of evidence point to the possibility that a plan for “The Perfect Day” is not only real but is much closer than we would like to think.

Bits of evidence are popping up in newspapers across the country but few people are connecting the dots.

Evidence including:

Internet Chatter
Training Videos Confiscated In Terrorist Raids In Iraq and Afghanistan
17 Missing School Buses in Houston
Stolen School Radios In The Northwest
Information provided by detainees at Guantanamo
Arrests In Florida of 2 Middle Eastern Men Who Boarded A Public School Bus
Reports of individuals survailing schools from various locations around the county.
So What can you do?
Watch the program…and tell others.

Back
Top Bottom