the peace icon in the corner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i met sharky in real life she is ok.
that said, u2 ppl are more liberal and free thinking.
u2 ppl are also very very expressive w their feelings.
sharky is very much, joel a little.
yes.. a Peace Sign makes remanice of bongwater and and flower children running around on quayludes...
but thats ok.

Standing next to Bono before w his arm around me he threw up a Peace Sign while smiling.
Im ok w The Peace Sign.:up:
It saved me from an ass kicking by mine and your Hero,-BonoVox Hewson.

thank u-

DB9
:)

Last edited:
Martha:

It's reasonable for sharky to post her OPINION just as a subscriber would express their OPINION in a letter to the editor in TIME magazine over an article they disagree with. What would be unreasonable would be for sharky to expect changes in the web-based community known as www.interference.com everytime she posts her opinion/suggestion. But she is not as bad of a person as people make her out to be simply because of her views on the peace sign.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
Martha:

What would be unreasonable would be for sharky to expect changes in the web-based community known as www.interference.com everytime she posts her opinion/suggestion. But she is not as bad of a person as people make her out to be simply because of her views on the peace sign.

~U2Alabama

Of course she's :eek: not a bad person. (I kept my posts nice.) But her original post did mention her subscription rather prominently.

Back
Top Bottom