The original Blix report (Don't beLIEve, decide yourself) - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 03-10-2003, 05:19 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Originally posted by UKTan
Given all the media about the kinda lobbying and "diplomacy" going on right now...if a second resolution actually gets voted in, do any of u really believe that its because those that voted for it believe its the right thing to do now?
Why not? Some may believe that the Bush administration is simply trying to buy the votes, but I believe that the diplomacy involved discusses the issues on levels beyond the scope of the media.

Old 03-10-2003, 05:41 PM   #17
War Child
Local Time: 08:01 AM
I really hope u'r right nb, if the US/UK really do go to war, I would like it to be because they really did have the backing of those who voted, and not because those who voted felt obliged. And that works both ways, I don't want to see any country vote against it unless they feel its right.

Old 03-11-2003, 09:46 AM   #18
Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 09:01 AM

Wise words, it would be great if both parties (US/GB and France/Germany/Russia) would stop to raise presure on the undecided countries