The Olsen Twins Of The White Nationalist Movement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
just when you think you've heard everything...evil beyond words

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

"Oct. 20, 2005 — - Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" -- a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes -- the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white ... we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Um, please tell me that's from the Onion. It's almost too good a parody to be real.

Regardless, I can set the little dears' minds at rest - they are unlikely to magically turn black. So, um, yeah they can go back to bed now.

An unfortunate and dangerous example of the power of parental example. At 13, they could not have developed these beliefs on their own.

I hope their ideas never leave home.

I laugh over anyone with blond hair and blue eyes and calls themselves "German." Scandinavia is just to the north of them, and that's probably their real ethnicity. Their immediate ancestors just happened to live in Germany.

Anyway, these people do exist, and they speak in classic white nationalist language. It's really too bad that the world still acts this way in the 21st century.

Melon

verte76 said:
Am I really reading this or am I having a nightmare? Tell me it's not true. Mercy.

I saw this segment on "PrimeTime Live" and it is very true and it sickened me to my very core.

Maybe I shouldn't call them names because they are kids, but these two girls are total cunts.

Public Enemy appear to advocate black nationalism in their music, so are they spreading hate too? Are Public Enemy 'evil beyond words'? Just curious.

Last edited:
financeguy said:
Public Enemy appear to advocate black nationalism in their music, so are they spreading hate too? Are Public Enemy 'evil beyond words'? Just curious.

But did they sing odes to those who wanted to eliminate the rest of the races?

financeguy said:

Lets not forget Niggas With Attitude, they definitely have to be spreading hate of police officers :huh:

nbcrusader said:

Curious distinction. Do you think their lyrics lack hatred, or is it justifyable hatred?

I have to admit I'm not familiar with all their work. The stuff I'm familiar with was definately angry but not hateful.

I do know they kicked a member out once for making public anti-semetic comments.

Since we're talking about hatred in music, most Jamaican reggae artists can rot in hell. Bunch of homophobic morons. That's one island I have no intention of ever patronizing with my tourism.

Melon

beau2ifulday said:
At thirteen years of age?

I didn't even know what nationalism was at that age.

So, so disturbing. :|

Wouldn't it be way more disturbing, though, if it was grown adults holding these views? For example, as Melon pointed out, Jamaican musicians in their 30s who advocate murdering gays?

I just think it's two little girls who have been brainwashed by their silly mother. It's absurd that this has even been given media publicity, and one or two of the comments on the thread are just a little bit over the top.

At 25, who knows, they could be 'died in the wool' liberals.

Last edited:
The media coverage is a bit disproportionate. A quick search on the internet reveals that they are associated with a white nationalist organization--mother included--and their music is distributed through a small independent record label owned by a white nationalist organization. In other words, it's much ado about nothing.

Melon

melon said:
The media coverage is a bit disproportionate. A quick search on the internet reveals that they are associated with a white nationalist organization--mother included--and their music is distributed through a small independent record label owned by a white nationalist organization. In other words, it's much ado about nothing.

Melon

Thank God.

financeguy said:

Wouldn't it be way more disturbing, though, if it was grown adults holding these views? For example, as Melon pointed out, Jamaican musicians in their 30s who advocate murdering gays?

I just think it's two little girls who have been brainwashed by their silly mother. It's absurd that this has even been given media publicity, and one or two of the comments on the thread are just a little bit over the top.

At 25, who knows, they could be 'died in the wool' liberals.

Yes, I agree - I don't doubt that it is down to their mother. There's just something very chilling about seeing children hold those sort of views though - whether they have been placed their by their parents or otherwise.

I guess it comes down to the age issue more than anything. I don't advocate the messages that so many Jamaican artists preach any moreso than I would this (one of the main reasons that I steer clear of that genre of music).

I apologise if you perceived my comments to be over the top in any way - it just shocked me initially.

Last edited:
Well, nice diversion earlier in the thread, but I don't really think Public Enemy are equivalent to um, Prussian Blue.

I quite like Public Enemy. I'm white and I don't feel threatened by their music.

financeguy said:

I just think it's extremely disturbing that any parent would teach or brainwash this kind of hatred to their kids. I think that is completely contrary to what parents are supposed to be doing. It's like seeing that Fred Phelps guy's grandchild..I'll never forget seeing a picture of his tiny grandson holding a sign that said "God hates fags" or whatever particular vile thing it may have said. It's bad enough when adults and adult singers spread hatred or racism.

Hopefully at 25 they will only be in therapy as opposed to continuing to spread hatred and racism. I just hope that they can recover emotionally and learn to think for themselves, and realize that what they were taught is wrong.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I just think it's extremely disturbing that any parent would teach or brainwash this kind of hatred to their kids. I think that is completely contrary to what parents are supposed to be doing. It's like seeing that Fred Phelps guy's grandchild..I'll never forget seeing a picture of his tiny grandson holding a sign that said "God hates fags" or whatever particular vile thing it may have said. It's bad enough when adults and adult singers spread hatred or racism.

What can I say? Heterosexuals are bad with children. :wink:

Melon

ws.jpg

Why all the knee-jerk reaction

to teen age girls just singing words?

or

14 people walking on the sidewalk?

am i missing something?
:huh:

LOL...those T-shirts are priceless, even if hopelessly offensive.

Melon

melon said:
What can I say? Heterosexuals are bad with children. :wink:Melon

:lmao: Melon! Thread derailed. The t-shirts are, um, different... very silly indeed.

That said - I agree completely with you, mrs S.

Back
Top Bottom