The official kickoff to the 2008 Edwards for President Campaign!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's still "Election Month" November and one-term Senator J.R. EDWARDS political career started the month with floating opportunities and amazing grades to now ka-plunk! :eyebrow:
The most recent, pre-Thanksgiving national polls =all= give HILLARY about a 3-to-1 trouncing over EDWARDS as the favored Democrat for the presidential nomination in 2008. :wink:

I'm not voting for her. Of course my stupid state primary doesn't really matter anymore because it's June. But wait until Vilsak and Richardson become known to the general public, I think they'll kick ass in the primaries. I really do think that moderate governors have advantage over a Senator representing New York. I told my mother about the People magazine article about the Edwards family and she told me some people in the press and the Democratic party itself are talking about a possible Edwards candidacy even though it's not at all clear he even wants to do it. With Elizabeth's health issues and two small children they just may not want to think about it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom