The most trusted NEWS source in America? - Page 58 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #856
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:14 AM
no
this seems to be one of those little pointless pissing contest that come up from time to time that I usually do not respond to, my mistake

Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 PM   #857
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:14 AM
I don't think they were intending it to be a pissing contest

Old 11-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #858
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:14 AM
I just saw the clip earlier with Rove trying to protest the Ohio thing, and the question posed to him about "math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better".

That was truly one of the funniest, most amazing things ever. Oh. My. God.

Also, Fox News? Maybe it's time to finally admit that people voted for Obama not because they think they're "entitled" to things, or because they're "brainwashed", or because they belong to some demographic he was likely going to win anyway, or the media was working for him, or whatever theories you've spun up over the years to try and explain this situation.

Maybe it's time to finally admit that people voted for Obama because they genuinely like him. Either that, or because your party has some serious problems with its far-right aspects that most find kind of frightening (you know, take some of that personal responsiblity you're so fond of harping on about?).
Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #859
Blue Crack Addict

Women, blacks and Hispanics WANT THINGS. So is it 50 or 47?

mediaite.com

During Fox News’ election analysis, Bill O’Reilly attributed much of the way the race is shaping up to the the country’s changing demographics. Noting that the “white establishment” is the minority, O’Reilly noted that people “want things.” And Obama will give them things.

“It’s a changing country, the demographics are changing,” O’Reilly said. “It’s not a traditional America anymore, and there are 50 percent of the voting public who want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama.”

Twenty years ago, O’Reilly said, Obama would have been “roundly defeated by an establishment candidate” like Romney.

“The white establishment is now the minority,” he added. “The voters, many of them, feel this economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff. You’re gonna see a tremendous Hispanic vote for President Obama. Overwhelming black vote for President Obama. And women will probably break President Obama’s way. People feel that they are entitled to things — and which candidate, between the two, is going to give them things?”
Old 11-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #860
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Women, blacks and Hispanics WANT THINGS. So is it 50 or 47?

mediaite.com

During Fox News’ election analysis, Bill O’Reilly attributed much of the way the race is shaping up to the the country’s changing demographics. Noting that the “white establishment” is the minority, O’Reilly noted that people “want things.” And Obama will give them things.

“It’s a changing country, the demographics are changing,” O’Reilly said. “It’s not a traditional America anymore, and there are 50 percent of the voting public who want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama.”

Twenty years ago, O’Reilly said, Obama would have been “roundly defeated by an establishment candidate” like Romney.

“The white establishment is now the minority,” he added. “The voters, many of them, feel this economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff. You’re gonna see a tremendous Hispanic vote for President Obama. Overwhelming black vote for President Obama. And women will probably break President Obama’s way. People feel that they are entitled to things — and which candidate, between the two, is going to give them things?”
Yeah, white men never "want things". They are the Atlases who need to shrug.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #861
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Bill gets an A+ in assholery.

An A+ in racism.

And an F in being fair and balanced.

Way to go Bill, you are why the GOP is irrelevant.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #862
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

The conservative media talking points are that lazy minorities who want the government to be Santa are voting Democratic. I'd be angry if I weren't desensitized to the asshattery of O'Reilly, Limbaugh and the rest.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #863
Blue Crack Supplier

so awesome.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...rl-rove-s-math
Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #864
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:14 AM
Bill's right. As a woman, I do want things. I want to be treated with respect and equal to men. I'm sure blacks and Hispanics want to be treated well in this country too.

So yes, we want "things".

I feel sorry for his two kids that they have a wacky dad like him.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #865
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

White guys want plenty:

This guy wants the right to have affairs and divorce all to himself.

This guy wants government out of his free government healthcare

This guy wants his white male dominance back.

This guy wants dominance over your womb.

And this guy wants you to shut up and give him his tax loopholes back.

This guy wants you to take him seriously.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #866
Blue Crack Addict

And O' Reilly allegedly wanted to do sexual things involving a loofah, and more that I can't even mention, with a female producer. Settled a sexual harassment lawsuit. Some white guys want freedom to do that kind of stuff, and think they have a right to.

I actually thought O'Reilly had become a comparatively sane voice at that network. Just by comparison to his cohorts. But he's towing that Santa line, for whatever reason(s).
Old 11-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #867
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
And O' Reilly allegedly wanted to do sexual things involving a loofah, and more that I can't even mention, with a female producer. Settled a sexual harassment lawsuit. Some white guys want freedom to do that kind of stuff, and think they have a right to.

I actually thought O'Reilly had become a comparatively sane voice at that network. Just by comparison to his cohorts. But he's towing that Santa line, for whatever reason(s).
He was only sane in comparison to Glenn Beck.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #868
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99

He was only sane in comparison to Glenn Beck.
Well definitely, but I'd say in comparison to Hannity too. She's an editorial commentator so I'd add Palin. And Coulter too. Then again the batshit craziest person on the planet looks sane next to her. Whether she's just putting on a show to rake in the dough, or not.

Looks like Bill's loofah broke Interference for a while. He can do all kinds of things with that
Old 11-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #869
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well Karl Rove accused President Obama of suppressing the vote. Seriously. He claims that because Obama ran negative ads against Mitt Romney, conservatives didn't vote.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #870
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99 View Post
Well Karl Rove accused President Obama of suppressing the vote. Seriously. He claims that because Obama ran negative ads against Mitt Romney, conservatives didn't vote.
I guess he was talking to a empty chair, a old republican tradition.