The more Iraqi TV shows Saddam.... - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 04-02-2003, 02:21 AM   #31
Location: on a one of these small green spots at that blue planet at the end of the milky way
Local Time: 10:50 PM

I enjoy the conversation with womanfish and it dosn't seem to me like someone tries to kick someones ass, it's more a decent exchange of perspectives.

Old 04-02-2003, 10:46 AM   #32
New Yorker
Local Time: 09:50 PM
I am no expert on when and where chemical weapons can or cannot be used. I'm sure it is layed out in the Geneva Convention and/or other war agreements. But I know that the Coalition forces WILL NOT use these weapons first. One General was quoted as saying that if the Iraqi's used chemical weapons, that only then, was there a possibility that we would retaliate with such methods. But I don't even think that is a possibility. The political fallout from that would be disastrous.

As for the nuclear weapon business. I don't think anyone thinks that he HAS nuclear weapons. But I think most know that he was working on getting this capability, with one ex-Iraqi scientists claiming he already has the enriched uranium to do it, and another saying he still has a few years to go, but he is working toward it.

And as for Saddam - He made another statement today, or should I say - someone made another statement FOR Saddam today. Still no sign of him.....