The Incident at Columbia University and The Minutemen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justin24 said:
Ok let's say The Chinese were arriving in Mexico illegally because there might be better opportunites. Business men find out hey they will work for cheap so they continue to hire more and more Chinese and wages go down medical costs rise what do you say to that, and dont forget special language class rooms too.

Would you create a version of the minute men in your country to stop the inflow of illegal chinese immigrants??

no I wouldn't I got better things to do, you do realize that illegal immigrants do more good than damage to your economy don't you?

Justin24 said:
Ok let's say The Chinese were arriving in Mexico illegally because there might be better opportunites. Business men find out hey they will work for cheap so they continue to hire more and more Chinese and wages go down medical costs rise what do you say to that, and dont forget special language class rooms too.

Would you create a version of the minute men in your country to stop the inflow of illegal chinese immigrants??

It's been awhile since I've taken geography, but I don't remember them sharing a border.

COME ON... Start making comparable analogies.

Justin24 said:
There are videos out there of corrupt mexican army units who cross our borders to help get drug runners through and dont tell me there have never been shots fired from your side at the minute men.

Mofo. Listen I like you. Your a Brother I just want our laws to be respected as you would want yours. I know your government as our is doing a really shitty job. Both our governments need to come up with a solution to fix this.

yes, but I'm not defending my government, you are defending the minutemen as "courageous and willing to to the job your government or mine for that matter won't do" that's my problem with you statements

a lot of the minutemen tend to ridicule, mock and even use violence with this people, I don't see the courage in that

How do you think this should be fixed then, that way they Minute Men can stop Harrassing as many say they do.

and do you honestly think I got a solution?

There was a lot of protest from the Mexican government when your congres approved the wall, but the general opinion in the population (including myself) is that Americans can do whatever they want with your land, if building a wall will make you feel safer fine, the criticism went against my goverment for instead of focusing on improving our economy they are whining about the building of the wall

but i can sure tell you the minutemen are not part of the solution, I think you just see them as "illegal immigrants" and tend to forget they are human beings

I know there Human beings. I have friends who are here illegally but I would not report them. We helped a mother and daughter seek asylum from Columbia.

Mofo said:
so would you compare them to criminals just like you did the rest?

Yes but I would help them become legal if they were living here already. I do not agree with sending them back. We need to change policies and the way things are done.

They shouldn't have acted like that. They violated the guy's freedom of speech rights. They don't have to like what he said. We have a controversy over illegal immigration in Birmingham. About a year ago a "multicultural" center in the Birmingham suburbs was shut down because it was being used by illegal immigrants to get rides to work. The local Catholic diocese cried foul. The dispute fueled quite a bit of talk.

I don't like the arguement that illegal immigrants make our lives good.illegal immigrants drive wages down.American citizens work extra hard to make up for money spent in taxes that help support illegals and their children they produce here.We only need our laws enforced by the people we pay to do that job.

Back
Top Bottom