The Incident at Columbia University and The Minutemen - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive

Old 10-14-2006, 06:28 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:11 PM
Have there been any incidents where they used there weapons??

The government is not doing a very good job, I thought that was top priority after 9/11??

To answer you first one on top, do you think all groups have people like that??

Yes I have said many things ( especially about Mexicans) I am sorry for that, but they are the majority with Chinese coming in second. This needs to stop and we need to come up with a better solution for everyone.

Old 10-14-2006, 06:36 PM   #17
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
I find it funny how they say the Minute men has ties to a neo-nazi group, which I need to see more proof on while the groups there in such as Answer and not in our name are supported by communist organizations.
I find your communist ties pretty funny as well. You've tried that before with another organization and you were shown time and time again you were wrong.

I have seen that there are some members of the minutemen that may have been members of neo-nazi organizations, but I'm not convinced yet of the evidence. The hard part is that most neo-nazi organizations don't exactly post their membership rosters, nor do all admit they nazi organizations. I'm still looking for more information.
Quote:

I watched a few clips of two female protestors who were there and participated who said they gave a 45 minute speech............ Um they were not done and you were being disrepectful by yelling out loud not letting the person speak!!! But if it came to them They Demand attention.
Well free speech goes both ways. I don't necesarrily agree with how this was executed, the silent unfurling of the banner was enough. It's hard to tell exactly when and how the pushing and shoving started. The video isn't exactly professional, the one minuteman in the white shirt and baseball cap was caught red handed though.

Old 10-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #18
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I watched the Videos. In the first video they had interviewed some protestors one was like look they cut my face. I didn't see any cut, they punched us etc... I did not see anything. I saw the security come on stage, the main speak turned and was trying to speak to a protester who was yelling in his face. And Supposedly the African American Minute Man (yes not all are Anglo-Saxon) was have racial slurs being yelled at in his face.

Yeah I watched them all, right now everything is he said, she said, except for what's caught on tape.

Including the African American Minuteman.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:42 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

How do you know he was not struck first since your saying it's hard to tell from the video.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentar...20030225b.html
Old 10-14-2006, 06:43 PM   #20
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Have there been any incidents where they used there weapons??
There are investigations, part of the reason the speaker of the MinuteMan stormed off.

Quote:

To answer you first one on top, do you think all groups have people like that??
Not all groups are keeping Mexicans out with guns...

Quote:

Yes I have said many things ( especially about Mexicans) I am sorry for that, but they are the majority with Chinese coming in second. This needs to stop and we need to come up with a better solution for everyone.
Why does it need to stop? You mean you are opposed to Mexicans becoming a majority, even if they are legal?

Show me some statistics...
Old 10-14-2006, 06:44 PM   #21
Refugee

Quote:
Do you honestly think All Minute Men are Racist or that it's a Racist organization, or are you going with the crowd. Why should they be called racist when there doing the job the government should have done.
If a person breaks into someones house and the burglar is met with a gun to his face is that racist?? no because they are protecting there home. The reason some Minute Men Carry guns is to protect them selves from the Cartels or the small minority of hardened criminals who enter our country illegally.

If I did support the efforts of the minute men to curve illegal immigration whether it's the northern border or Florida, Our ports in CA or in the East Coast. Does that make me Racist?
so now you are comparing illegal immigrants to burglars? this is one of the many reasons why I'm really don't want to discuss this particular issue with you

there's a lot of racism within the minutemen I'm sure there's a lot of people in that organization who simply want to "protect" their border but there's a lot of racists in there
Old 10-14-2006, 06:46 PM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I am not opposed to mexicans becoming the Majority, I just want it done in a legal manner. You dont make any sense first you say that yes it is a crime for someone to cross the border illegally because it's the law and then you say you dont mind them becoming the majority even if they entered illegally???

Statistics on what??/
Old 10-14-2006, 06:47 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

It;s a fucking example, what would you rather have me compare. apples and oranges??? Do you believe there is also racism with in leftist groups such as Answer or not in our name???
Old 10-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #24
Refugee

well next time make a valid comparison, you are comparing them to criminals
Old 10-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #25
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
How do you know he was not struck first since your saying it's hard to tell from the video.
That part is pretty easy to tell from the video.

Quote:

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentar...20030225b.html
That is a pretty piss poor written article by a member of an ultra right wing organization.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Ok let's say The Chinese were arriving in Mexico illegally because there might be better opportunites. Business men find out hey they will work for cheap so they continue to hire more and more Chinese and wages go down medical costs rise what do you say to that, and dont forget special language class rooms too.

Would you create a version of the minute men in your country to stop the inflow of illegal chinese immigrants??
Old 10-14-2006, 06:52 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Mofo
well next time make a valid comparison, you are comparing them to criminals
But our law of the land makes it a crime to cross the border illegally even from Canada so are they criminals if they break that law?
Old 10-14-2006, 06:52 PM   #28
Refugee

and mexicans newspapers do report a lot of shootings in the border made by minutemen
Old 10-14-2006, 06:54 PM   #29
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I am not opposed to mexicans becoming the Majority, I just want it done in a legal manner. You dont make any sense first you say that yes it is a crime for someone to cross the border illegally because it's the law and then you say you dont mind them becoming the majority even if they entered illegally???

Statistics on what??/
What are you talking about? Yes, of course it is technically against the law, so is speeding. I never disputed that.

When did I ever say I don't mind them becoming a majority? I've never once even approached that issue.

Statistics on the race populations, what else? You made the claim, now back it up.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #30
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

There are videos out there of corrupt mexican army units who cross our borders to help get drug runners through and dont tell me there have never been shots fired from your side at the minute men.

Mofo. Listen I like you. Your a Brother I just want our laws to be respected as you would want yours. I know your government as our is doing a really shitty job. Both our governments need to come up with a solution to fix this.