The Hot Issue Again (well for me anyways)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

Wow this post just reaks of racism.

You aren't getting it. It's not about a burrito. It's about the economy in general, do you know how much our economy would suffer if all non-citizens were all of a sudden taken out of our job market?

When people don't like shit they label it as racist. Which is the easy way out. That Metric system still does not show me or give any fact. I on the other hand bring sources and you can't bring any because you know I am right.

Justin24 said:

When people don't like shit they label it as racist. Which is the easy way out.
Why would you assume black people are the next in line for the jobs that illegal immigrants take? Sorry but that's racist, not the easy way out.

Justin24 said:

That Metric system still does not show me or give any fact. I on the other hand bring sources and you can't bring any because you know I am right.

It was a joke which you obviously missed.

If you know you are so right, then Justin just answer the questions people have asked of you. Lay off racists comments. Give us some facts that aren't straight off of anti-immigration websites, and quit putting words in peoples mouths. This thread would get a lot more respect if you just did those things.

I am not putting any racist comments down. I have read articles where African Americans were looked over for construction jobs in New Orleans. I am not racist. I would rather kill my self than know that I am a racist. Are you telling me the CIS is anti-immigrants?? I believe there is another section in there that explains some contributions they bring. But my point is the costs they bring also. Especially when those commited of crimes, stay in our prisons.

Justin24 said:
because you know I am right.

You know, I considered using this post to highlight and comment on all your inaccurate, exaggerated and contradictory statements in this thread, but I decided against that. Instead, I move that this thread be closed because it's obvious you're not going to listen to anything anyone else says.

Diemen said:

You know, I considered using this post to highlight and comment on all your inaccurate, exaggerated and contradictory statements in this thread, but I decided against that. Instead, I move that this thread be closed because it's obvious you're not going to listen to anything anyone else says.

and it's obvious no one else can bring a valid source like I have and then it get's turned around as anti-immigrant because you don't agree with it.

Justin24 said:
I am not putting any racist comments down. I have read articles where African Americans were looked over for construction jobs in New Orleans. I am not racist. I would rather kill my self than know that I am a racist. Are you telling me the CIS is anti-immigrants?? I believe there is another section in there that explains some contributions they bring. But my point is the costs they bring also. Especially when those commited of crimes, stay in our prisons.

Well then you should be really careful how you word things, because what you said was racist. If you want to make it specific to that scenario, then do so, but it doesn't make it true for the rest of the country or the rest of black communities.

And if were to commit a crime in another country, I'd more than likely be in prison in that country. Your focus on prisons is ridiculous, for you still haven't even answered my question as to what % are in prisons. If you tried answering these questions and others you may get some respect.

But I'm with Diemen if you are going to arrogantly ignore anything anyone says to you, then this thread should be locked and maybe you should think about why you actually come into FYM.

I come to debate and I brought facts to the table and it was pushed aside as hogwash.

"The U.S. Justice Department estimated that 270,000 illegal immigrants served jail time nationally in 2003. Of those, 108,000 were in California. Some estimates show illegals now make up half of California's prison population, creating a massive criminal subculture that strains state budgets and creates a nightmare for local police forces."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/3/27/114208.shtml

Here BVS and Diemen.

Enjoy reading this. It's the pro's and Con's. And not biased unless you think it is.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/bg1936.cfm

Newsmax is insanely conservative, and the Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank, but at least this is a start in the right direction and not some propaganda video from youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom