The Generation who watched our African brothers and sisters get put on the trains?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katey, my guess is "Dynamic American" IS Lipstickboy. Check out the # of posts. I'm going with Antriam's cure myself.... :)

SD

DynamicAmerican said:
I agree with Lipstick Boy. Most of the AIDS infected are rubbish types anyhow. I'd prefer not to have contact with them.

Perhaps send the American infects to a community created in the south somewhere. Enlist HEAVY armed security to ensure they won't leave and try to infect others.

I'm pretty much convinced you're just being sarcastic because even if you did agree with Lipstickboy, I think you'd realise that making comments like that about people with AIDS would be likely to turn everyone against your arguments.

For the record though, I feel compelled to point out that there's no difference between saying that everyone with AIDS is "rubbish" and saying, for example, everyone who has cancer is "rubbish." I'm sure you'll understand why the second statement is so unacceptable, so give a second's thought to why people might be offended by the first statement.

Back
Top Bottom