The FYM Democratic Primary - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who will you vote for?

• Sen. Hilary R. Clinton

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Sen. Barack Obama

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Former Sen. John Edwards

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Gov. Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rep. Dennis Kucinich

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Former Congressman Mike Gravel

• Other (Indicate Choice via Post)

• Total voters
I am for Obama. I liked him way back when Kerry was running when he spoke at the convention and right now he seems to have the best ideas.

I have 2 MAJOR issues with Hillary. Her Health care plan is ging to require everyone to buy Healthcare making it mandatory and fining people who don't, sorry but I don't take kindly to new laws that force you to do things even if I wanted to buy it. Obama is going to make health care cheap for everyone but won't force people to buy it if they decide they don't want to.

The other issue is Hillary is very Pro Censorship. No one has the right to tell me what I can or Can't watch, play or listen to or dress like ect and she is all for that. Obama is anti Censorship and instead thinks its up to parents when it comes to deciding what children do which is pretty much what censorship comes down to.
Bottom line is with censorship is Get rid of all bad stuff that people don't want kids exposed to in the expense of everyone else who may enjoy some of that stuff.
I agree kids should not be exposed to some stuff but it is the parents choice on that not someone else's who makes laws that impact everyone else just because of "the children" I am Soooo sick of that!.

bono_obama-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I am still undecided between Obama and Hilary. I'm trying to do more research before I go to the polls Tuesday. Hey, give me credit for doing my homework and for at least voting! :wink:

Carek1230 said:
I am still undecided between Obama and Hilary. I'm trying to do more research before I go to the polls Tuesday. Hey, give me credit for doing my homework and for at least voting! :wink:

Good for you! :up:

I thought for sure I was going to vote for Hillary, but I voted for Obama this morning.

I am putting faith into change and his ability to inspire. I think Hillary has the best experience to work with things as they are and I am also confident in her as a global presence. Obama - I'm not so sure. However, I think we need change and Obama is better suited for it than Hillary. This was tough!

I'm going to vote in my first (presidential) primary now! Aaah I'm so excited. Yeah I'm a dork. :nerd: :lol:
Oh, and I am voting for Barack Obama. :D

Back
Top Bottom