The Fracturing of a Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strongbow said:

Was Ohio the only state in the country to experience an increase in Republican voter turnout? NO

In fact every state experienced what Ohio experienced even though the vast majority of them did not have a certain amendment on the ballot.

Increased Republican voter turnout was not an event isolated to Ohio or states with the amendment on the ballot.

My whole point is that the counties I'm specifically talking about are ones that had even more increase than the normal increase you're talking about! There was an additional increase that isn't addressed by your "entire country increase" argument. That's what I'm talking about.

Stop bringing up the other states.

phillyfan26 said:

My whole point is that the counties I'm specifically talking about are ones that had even more increase than the normal increase you're talking about! There was an additional increase that isn't addressed by your "entire country increase" argument. That's what I'm talking about.

Stop bringing up the other states.

Your claiming that increases in Republican turnout are some how isolated to Ohio or particular counties in Ohio but that is false.

Just off hand, the increase in Republican voter turnout was higher in Missouri and Pennsylvania than Ohio, two states where the amendment was not on the ballot.

GOPER COMPARES BRAND TO BAD DOG FOOD

A former House GOP leader is calling this year's political atmosphere "the worst since Watergate and is far more toxic than the fall of 2006," citing "deep seeded (sic) antipathy toward the president."

Rep. Tom Davis wrote a 20-page treatise (see earlier note) assessing the state of the Republican Party as we head into the summer and presented it to House GOP rank and file this morning. Davis, who is retiring, is rumored to be interested in finishing his term as the head of the GOP House campaign arm.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/05/14/1022156.aspx

Re: Re: The Fracturing of a Party...

deep said:

this wii die down a lot
once McCain locks up the nomination

and McCain can and will most likely beat Obama in Nov.

Hillary would give McCain a more difficult contest.

No she wouldn't...no way...too many people on the "left" and the "right" simply cannot stand Hillary Clinton (and to be honest I don't blame them) - after the way she's behaved during this primary there is no way she could hold a candle to John McCain. Thank God she didn't win the nomination.

Back
Top Bottom