The Establishment's Pick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I voted for McCain in the primaries in 2000. I always vote for the Democrat in the general election, but if McCain wins, hey, I can take it.

nbcrusader said:

Warner has no where near the recognition of HRC.

Warner would be a very wise choice for the liberal party in the upcoming election... Just as McCain would be a lazy and uninspired selection for the Conservatives.

If the Liberal party is foolish enough to select Hillary Clinton, practically any male this side of Santorum that is put up by the conservatives would wipe their ass with Mrs. Health Care and retire to bed by 6PM Election Night anticipating a coronation the following morn.

I suspect the anticipated VA Senator race between George Allen and Mark Warner will be kicked up a few groin-shot notches to a battle for the presidency.... With Allen toting Giuliani and his Pro-Abortion & Pro-Queer past along with him as the VeeP.

Goo-Yah

(Edit for spelling)

Utter Ruin
McCain runs in 2008 and under advice picks Senator Sam Brownback from Kansas to be his running mate - in picking Brownback McCain holds on to all the "Religious Right" votes and gets all the moderates as well. McCain wins the presidency. After a year in office something happens (assasination/illness) and McCain dies. Brownback becomes president. Soon comes a major terrorist attack on US soil (bigger than 9/11!!!). Brownback declares martial law and thus begins the theocracy of the United States.
P.S. Read the Rolling Stone article on Sam Brownback - it sounds outrageous now but...

Back
Top Bottom