The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep grasping at straws. The proof is in the turnout. Latino turn out is at record highs in FL, NV and AZ. Trump's hateful words are going to haunt him.

I've heard nothing about the ridiculous spirit cooking nonsense from any of my Mexican-American family, or latino friends and colleagues. But, again, nice try.

Cwr4Y1IVIAEdY1i.jpg

(you're not really that Mexican, your English is way too good, you probably even have papers)

Oregoropa,

you seem to have all the secret, magical, insider information

I don't want to believe anything, I just like disgusting these events as they are happening

well, within about 27-28 hours we will see how good your special sources are, I still expect Hillary to win, not sure what kind of a map I can come up with at midnight tonight, if i will,

I think the better predictions, should be what will be the percentages, i.e.

Hillary 48.2
Trump 44.1
Johnson 5.1
others * the rest

something like that, not that that example is my prediction

edit to add

it must be true, I saw it on the internet

http://hyperallergic.com/wp-content...33_1700837683566032_2240292509672538112_n.jpg

like all the terrible stuff I keep hearing about the Orange oompa loompa

Last edited:
(you're not really that Mexican, your English is way too good, you probably even have papers)

Oregoropa,

you seem to have all the secret, magical, insider information

I don't want to believe anything, I just like disgusting these events as they are happening

well, within about 27-28 hours we will see how good your special sources are, I still expect Hillary to win, not sure what kind of a map I can come up with at midnight tonight, if i will,

I think the better predictions, should be what will be the percentages, i.e.

Hillary 48.2
Trump 44.1
Johnson 5.1
others * the rest

something like that, not that that example is my prediction

Fair enough, but there a lot of jump balls in the air tonight

Don't forget recent examples where pollsters have had egg on their face.

- Hillary was up 10 against Bernie in Michigan and Bernie pulled out a 1.5% victory.

- Ed Gillespie almost beat Mark Warner in the 2014 Virginia Senate race despite the RCP average showing Warner up 9.7%. Some polls had him with a 20 point lead in September.

- Matt Bevin's surprise Kentucky Governor win had his support off by 13 points against Conway.

"The" Blacks don't have to come out at Obama levels, they just have to come out and vote.

Latino vote will more than cover any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wikileaks has produced many damning revelations, but so many of them are hard to digest and appear as inside-baseball for Political pundits.

In a strange twist the most damaging wikileak came out overnight Thursday. Many of you have not heard of it but it was the most trending item on twitter by five fold of any leak.

I'm talking about #SpiritCooking

Inside Podesta's emails were invites to a a Spirit Cooking event and Dinner. Snopes and democrats immediately dismissed it as performance art. A performance art with occultic overtones in a ceremony that may or may not include blood, breastmilk, semen. Whatever it may be the damage was done.

Deeply religious Hispanics and church going African-Americans are deeply fearful of any type of spiritualism that may hint at the Occult. The Spanish language tweet #CocinaDelEspiritu was trending as well.

Sunday's LA times tracking poll showed a drop of about 4 points among Latinos and a pickup of 4 points to Trump. The poll showed something along the lines of 44-40. A big shift in 48 hours. Likely was a topic before and after church yesterday.

May sound like a bunch of ballyhoo but once it got into the internet ether it seems to have had an effect. Hillary can not afford to lose her base constituencies at this point. This Wikileak may have shaved off a couple percentage points, which will be crucial in certain states.

Oh holy of all fucks!!!

Are you vying for Glenn Beck's old job?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"The" Blacks

I Assume you are being coy about your impressions of Trumpsters. If you go back through almost every post I make in FYM I always say African-American. I did say 'black on black violence' in the mass shooting thread but I believe that is the last time in the summer.

Here is my thought nugget right now. Since the original Comey announcement 10 days ago, it seems that Hillary has been bleeding votes. She is desperately trying to suture things up.

These votes may not translate directly into conversions to Trump votes. The big question is how many people are not going to vote for Hillary. They may stay home, go 3rd party, or write in Bernie.

State Department contractors detail how Clinton and her team ignored security rules | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Two State Department contractors, with decades of experience protecting the United States' most sensitive secrets, are speaking out for the first time about Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state and how the rules for government security clearance holders did not seem to apply to Clinton and her team.

“The State Department was her oyster and it was great for the [Clinton] foundation and great for the Clintons to be able to have such a great position," Dave Whitnah told Fox News.

Whitnah said he worked within the State Department's Office of Security Technology which is responsible for cameras and alarms and sweeping for bugs. Whitnah said everyone understood the secretary of state is the primary target of foreign intelligence services.

“The number one person would be the secretary of state and their communications," Whitnah explained. "You can think of the Iran negotiations, nuclear negotiation, negotiations with Russia, talks with Russia. You know, anything to do with foreign policy."

Whitnah emphasized that tens of millions of dollars were spent on technical security for Clinton that apparently was disregarded as her team traveled around the world on official U.S. government business.

"It was unfathomable that [her BlackBerry] would be used for anything other than just unclassified communication," Whitnah said. Clinton’s devices were not certified as secure by the State Department. As for her use of a non-secure BlackBerry, Whitnah stressed that email can be intercepted and, “Even if turned off, it’s still a listening device so that’s why you take out the batteries.”

As Clinton was sworn in as secretary in January 2009, government contractor Amel Smith said he was also working at the department and: "State Department rules are clear. I helped write those rules."

Smith says his 30 years of experience includes serving in the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne, before becoming a counter-intelligence and counter-espionage investigator at State tracking down breaches of classified materials. He reviewed some of the FBI witness interviews from the Clinton email investigation with Fox News, and questioned those who claimed not to have the proper training in handling sensitive information.

"I hear things like, well, I forgot, um, I don't know that I was trained, I don't know this. You know -- every single person that had access to that information when it was sent is in violation," Smith emphasized.

The FBI witness interviews also show secure facilities for classified information -- known as SCIFs -- were specially built for Clinton in her in Washington, D.C., and Chappaqua, N.Y., homes. Doors that were supposed to be locked were left open.

"If you've got an uncleared person in there, it's automatically a compromise," Smith said.

Another FBI interview summary said there were personally owned desktop computers in the secure facilities at Clinton's homes, yet she told the FBI that she did not have a computer of any kind in these facilities.

"If somebody said they're there, then they probably were there, and you know, the reason you would deny it was because you probably didn't have approval," Smith said.

Having unapproved computers in a SCIF would automatically call for a security investigation.

Asked for his reaction to Clinton's claim that nothing she sent or received was marked classified, Whitnah called that assertion a “misrepresentation.” Fox News was first to report in June that at least one of the emails contained a classified information portion marking for "c" which is confidential. FBI Director James Comey later said in July when he recommended against criminal charges that a handful of Clinton emails contained classified markings.

But more than 2,100 emails with classified information, and at least 22 at the “top secret” level, passed through Clinton's unsecured private server. Asked how it happened, Smith said, "Personally, there had to have been somebody moving classified information from C-LAN, C-LAN again is Secret, Confidential only, and JWICS. JWICS is where all top secret information is."

After new emails were found in the Anthony Weiner sexting case belonging to his estranged wife Clinton aide Huma Abedin, the FBI reopened the Clinton email investigation. On Sunday, Comey said the emails did not change his recommendation against criminal charges because his investigators did not find intent to move classified materials outside secure government channels

"Whether it's the private email server, whether it's this private laptop. If there's classified -- one document on there -- that's classified, it's a violation. Somebody violated [the] law," Smith said. "Throw all the politics out the window, what we're talking about is the defense of this nation."

Asked about Smith and Whitnah, who filed a complaint against the State Department, a department spokesman said they were not direct hires -- adding that the head of diplomatic security told the FBI that Clinton was "very responsive to security issues."

Here is my map. I kind of think Trump will take Utah but it's fun to have a different colour on the map. Ohio will be super close, wouldn't be surprised if he takes that one. Pretty confident about all the rest.

QJrnk.png

I'm going more conservative on my prediction, but I hope I'm wrong and the margin is wider for Hillary.

JzKoW.png

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Last edited:
Here is my map. Not as bullish as what I posted last week, but I still think we are looking at a 1980 style win for Trump.

Here are states where I think the results will be within 2.5%

Wisconsin (razors edge victory to Trump within 0.2%. Closest of the night)
New Mexico (within 1.5% to Hillary)
Minnesota
Maine
Colorado
Nevada

2.5 - 5%

Michigan
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Connecticut
Virginia
Delaware
Oregon
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Florida

Neokp.png

My God that has to be a joke.

I am reminded of all the teeth gnashing by Republicans in 2012 who had deluded themselves into believing that Romney was going to take it.

But it's nice to know that you think ~350 EVs is some type of huge 1980s style win. You should be happy to give President Clinton her mandate then.

If anyone is deluded enough to think Pennsylvania is going Trump, why not go whole hog and call for a 50 state sweep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom