the election from hell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
We're having mayoral elections next week here in Birmingham. Honestly, I have never seen such a sorry list of candidates--all fourteen of them! They are all either cronies, blatant rip-offs and crooks(one, a City Council member, billed the City $42,000 for some useless function and forged letters from two other politicians allegedly endorsing the fiasco), or people who are manipulating fears of various kinds. I'm disgusted. I'm going to vote, but speaking of holding your nose........:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Keocmb said:
The political world is going to shit!!

:wave: California.

It sure is! Ugh. We really don't want any of these :censored:'s here. I don't blame the people who have such a hard time trusting politicians. The crooks and dunderheads are doing us all a huge disservice.:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

No one has mentioned the Ten Commandments monument controversy since it didn't happen here. The big problem is lack of vision. No one has any sort of plan or anything.

That's OK.......here's more from the rant department. The worst thing is that people of all political persuasions feel this way. My work-mates are mostly conservatives, Bush supporters, etc, etc. They don't like any of these people. We liberals don't like them. It's not a matter of "I disagree with Candidate X's agenda". The problem is that none of them really have an agenda!! This sucks big time!!:rant: :yell: :scream: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom