The debate game...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
Ok even appreciation threads are crossing the lines in here...

So here goes my attempt to lighten the mood in here.

This a thread for debate. Since we've lost site on how to, I thought maybe this will remind us. The twist is you can only debate the silly, it doesn't mean to make sense(this should be very easy for some of us).
Here are the rules:

1. You only get one reply. After your reply you make another statement. Then the next person debates the statement.

2. No political parties, names of politicians, or any political issues can be used. If so you are disqualified.

3. If you cause this thread to get closed then everyone ignores you for the rest of your life and you get branded with a scarlet "L" for loser.

Here's an example.

Person1: "Superglue is the greatest invention known to man."

Person2: "No superglue has caused far too many finger injuries due to peeling them apart the actual greatest invention is the post it note."

And then this person starts a new topic. It can be their previous statement, or they can give a new one.

Ok, I'll start.

Monkeys throughout history have made the best actors. Any movie can be made better if a monkey is acting in it, plus their salaries are cheap.

If this get's closed we're all doomed.[

Last edited:
1. We must maintain a quota on monkey employment, in order to prevent banana shortages.

2. The hokey-pokey is what it's all about.

what about people with one foot? they can't necessarily put their right foot in and shake it all about.

chicago is the coolest city in the united states.

It would depend what part of Chicago you are in. The West side needs some help

REM is the best band from the United States.

jude law, despite extreme hotness, is the smallest man i've ever seen. me makes me look like a virtual giant and i'm 5'4".

red wine is superior to white wine.

All those tannins in red wine make it taste like roots and gravel.

I am the egg man. They are the egg men. I am the walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

men don't have eggs so you are certainly not the egg man.

britney spears is everything that is wrong with america.

Christina Aguilera deserves some blame as well.

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.

Nonsense! Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers -- if I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over you, what would you say?

Professional wrestling is fixed.

elvis is presently holding discussions with a coalition of equatorial nations on the brand of home insulation which would be best for their buildings and structures. he is advocating R18.

when the animals take over, which one of them will assume that role which is presently fulfilled by supermodels?

until the play the mighty bulls. [/sarcasm]

usc has the most annoying fight song in the country. :angry:

Last edited:
no other edible object produces aromas so long after its disappearance.

dodgeball stands to be the sport of the 21st century.

kobayashi said:
no other edible object produces aromas so long after its disappearance.

dodgeball stands to be the sport of the 21st century.

Samoans respectfully disagree.

Love is blind but it is still best to turn out the light.

Pollute all you want, we are doomed-
humans are only one of many, on a list of successful viruses that the earth WILL recycle.

mice are smarter than rats

Last edited:
Botox is the only thing that keeps Joan Rivers alive.

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom should be publically scorned.

Back
Top Bottom