The creative spirit....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a few more of my photos..lalala, happy thoughts..

343%3A7%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345998647ot1lsi

343%3A7%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323344%3C73%3A5%3Bot1lsi

343%3A7%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323494%3C73842ot1lsi

343%3A7%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323577%3C8%3B599ot1lsi

343%3A7%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323549857%3B%3B8ot1lsi

I love the first one, Mrs. Springsteen; I love black and white photography, and this is a nice one.

I've had another look--they're all good. Beautiful clarity, colors in the last one. The third one reminds me of Cooper's Rock State Park here in WV. Great sunset. (I'm especially digging on first and last; they draw my eye.)

You are far better than I, love; I'm one of the butchers constantly cutting peoples' heads off. :tsk:

BONO TALKS TO JESUS
THE ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW
PART II OF A III PART SERIES

BONO: WELL, I APPRECIATE THAT. (LONG PAUSE) WHY ADAM? I MEAN I....WHY THE FUCK ADAM? WHY THE MOTHERFUCK....?

JC: (SMILES). HE GOES QUIETLY ABOUT HIS BUSINESS. YOU DO NOT. I DID MY MIRACLES RELUCTANTLY. I WOULD NOT CALL YOUR BEING OUT IN FRONT RELUCTANT. YOU HAVE MADE US COOL AGAIN, HOWEVER. WAS TEMPTED TO CATCH A SHOW, BUT YOU ARE A HARD TICKET.

BONO: YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED MY PEOPLE.

JC: APPARENTLY, MCGUINNESS WAS GETTING A RASH OF PEOPLE CALLING CLAIMING TO BE JESUS CHRIST. I DIDN'T HAVE SUFFICIENT CREDIBILITY.

BONO: WELL, YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME THEN.

JC: YOUR LINE WAS BUSY. ALL THE TIME.

BONO: (WOUNDED) I'M TRYING TO DO YOUR WORK?

JC: DID I HANG OUT WITH HEROD OR WITH CAESAR?

BONO: IT'S A DIFFERENT WORLD.

JC: YOU DO TAKE MY "LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE BEFORE MEN THAT THEY SEE YOUR GOOD WORKS" TO HEART.

BONO: "AND GLORIFY YOUR FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN," DON'T FORGET THAT PART. YOU NEED PUBLICITY TO GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS THESE DAYS OR NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION. HEY, YOU USED THE BEST PUBLICITY YOU HAD AVAILABLE BACK THEN. YOU WERE A FUCKING ROCK STAR. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR.

JC: AND POPE JOHN PAUL II WAS THE GREATEST FRONT MAN THE CHURCH EVER HAD? WHAT AM I, CHOPPED MANNA?

BONO: WELL, I EXAGERRATED A LITTLE.

JC: I DID NOT MAKE MY ENTRANCE OUT OF A GIANT LEMON.

BONO: YOU MADE YOUR ENTRANCE ON A DONKEY.

JC: THAT WAS A GESTURE OF HUMILITY.

BONO: AND YOU DON'T THINK COMING OUT OF A GIANT LEMON
WAS HUMILIATING?

JC: (SMILING) THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUMILITY AND HUMILIATION.

Muggsy said:

wow... thanks :)...

I haven't post new things in photobucket but I can show a few old things :)

this is one of my latest drawings... part of my personal journal

dormir2.jpg

I like this one.

I´m a musician and producer, besides of other stuff, so I´m always engaged creatively. Actually I´ve finished a Tricky remix (that´s the guy on my avatar) in my studio. Yesterday I´ve been to another studio listening to some hiphop tracks and recording a piano for one of those. I have two interesting projects to come, but we will see how that turns out... just in the stage of ideas.. would have to be organized, planned,.. executed.. no details, but one project involves a modern painter.

Last edited:
You'll have to give us updates, hiphop. I always see the products, but am fascinated by the process.

That is simply fantastic Bonos Saint, I truly wish Bono could read it :wink: you have quite a talent

BONO: YOU MADE YOUR ENTRANCE ON A DONKEY.

JC: THAT WAS A GESTURE OF HUMILITY.

BONO: AND YOU DON'T THINK COMING OUT OF A GIANT LEMON
WAS HUMILIATING?

JC: (SMILING) THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUMILITY AND HUMILIATION. :laugh:

"chopped manna" lolol

What vibrant color, what great composition, what great physique,
what a great ass coyly teasing---oh sorry!!

We got the Phillies Triple A team in my area. So we see your PawSox quite a bit. On a whole, the visiting team is usually cuter than ours.:huh: Have season tickets behind home plate, so I get to see a lot of choice behinds.:wink:

BONO TALKS TO JESUS
THE ROLLING STONE INTERVIEW
FINAL INSTALLMENT

BONO: (DEFENSIVELY) Well, it taught me some humility.

JC: (LAUGHING, WIPES TEARS FROM FACE) Bono, you are a joy. We only ask what you are capable of.

BONO: (CELL PHONE RINGING) Excuse me. Hello? Condi? Yes, Hola. Yes, I had a good time at lunch too. I know Steve Earle wrote a song about you. I don't know...Me? Don't know if I can. $50 billion in debt relief if I write a song about you? (Pause) I'll see what I can do. (HANGS UP, SIGHS)

You don't know what I have to deal with. Sometimes you have to dance with the Devil though. Shit. Look who I'm talking to.

JC: You have to make sure you know who is leading when you dance with the Devil.

BONO: Does the Devil rule the planet?

JC: No more than I do. This is your planet. Who you hare influenced by is up to you, up to your desires, the people who love you, the people who hurt you. You--Well, not specifically you, Bono--were given dominion over this planet. The Devil is an insurgent with many followers, many of whom do things in my name. I have many followers, some of whom do things in his name, MacPhisto. I have a simple message, but a hard one to follow.

I love your faith. I love your doubt. I'm there in your silence--well, perhaps not in your silence. Silence has never been my experience with you. My voice is in the air, the rocks, the leaves.

BONO: You've got some fucking producer. Digital has its limits. Can you imagine that? U2 singing out of every rock and tree?

(PAUSES AS HE CONSIDERS THE PRODUCTION POSSIBILITIES).

JC: That would cut into your IPOD sales.

BONO: Well, we'd hold some stuff back for the IPODS.

JC: My friend. I never held anything back. (BONO IS QUIET FOR A FEW SECONDS) Although I'm sure you could argue with me and you will. You've always been one of my obnoxious fans, following me into the bathroom.

BONO: Well, sometimes you deserve it.

JC: (BOWS HEAD)

BONO: I'm still having trouble with this Adam thing. Adam? The destruction of the world hinged on Adam.

JC: I told you God is a bassman.

BONO: Well, what about David? David was about as verbose as I am--singing, dancing, praising, mouthing off. God loved David.

JC: Did you know David also played bass? That was one of my Father's greatest disappointments in me. Can't play bass if my life depended on it. I guess it did.

BONO: That was the reason for the Crucifixion?

JC: No, that was love for you. Unfathomable love for you. Although sometimes I think it would have been easier on me...You're not the only one with father issues.

BonosSaint said:
BONO TALKS TO JESUS

JC: You--Well, not specifically you, Bono--were given dominion over this planet.

BONO: You've got some fucking producer. Digital has its limits. Can you imagine that? U2 singing out of every rock and tree?

(PAUSES AS HE CONSIDERS THE PRODUCTION POSSIBILITIES).

JC: That would cut into your IPOD sales.

Hilarious!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom