The Conspiracy Widens - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocustWind View Post
To promote or buy into 9/11 conspiracy theories does a dis-service to not only those who lost their lives and were killed as a result of that carnage but to the entire USA as well.

It is one thing to have differing opinions on policies, but this kind of nonsense is about as radical as it gets and the vast majority thankfully see it for what it is.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for somebody who buys into this or to despise them for the ridiculousness of it all.
As far as you and your opinion go why don't you go right up to the husband or wife of one of the victims, the ones who have been asking questions concerning 9/11, I fuckin dare you, and tell them " To promote or buy into 9/11 conspiracy theories does a dis-service to not only those who lost their lives and were killed as a result of that carnage but to the entire USA as well."

Hopefully you won't take me up on it. I'd hate to see what some family members would do.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:07 AM
Harry, I am personal friends with three people who lost a daughter, husband, and wife on 9/11. Are they entitled to find this stuff insulting? Just curious. After digging the earth with the father, isn't he entitled to have stupid shite like this end?

This is different from the Kennedy Assasination, where governement documents have been and still are sealed.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadsox View Post
Harry, I am personal friends with three people who lost a daughter, husband, and wife on 9/11. Are they entitled to find this stuff insulting? Just curious. After digging the earth with the father, isn't he entitled to have stupid shite like this end?

This is different from the Kennedy Assasination, where governement documents have been and still are sealed.
Are they entitled to find 'this stuff' insulting, yes of course, but as I've said before, this cuts both ways.

There are other survivors and/or victims' families who are suspicious of the official version, are you going to entitle them to their point of view?
Old 08-27-2008, 09:13 PM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Vest View Post
Comparing those who deny the holocaust with those that question the JFK assasination is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on FYM.
I agree, it's a completely unwarranted thing to say.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post
Are they entitled to find 'this stuff' insulting, yes of course, but as I've said before, this cuts both ways.

There are other survivors and/or victims' families who are suspicious of the official version, are you going to entitle them to their point of view?
You make my point very well.....
Old 08-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #21
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
i would have to agree with that. tons of debris and fire and gas causing a floor to colapse, ultimately leading to the buckeling of support columns and the colapse of the entire building? ludacris!
Ah - but the gas that burned thus causing the collapse - where did that come from?
Gas <- Oil <- Texas / Middle East <- Bush <- Government did it <- Freemasons. BAM.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #22
Refugee

Local Time: 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post

There are no "versions"....how can there be?
We ALL saw what happened with our own eyes!!! We SAW the footage of the first plane hitting the tower. We then SAW the second plane hit the tower 20 minutes after the first......we SAW both towers crumble to the ground. We SAW the memorials held for the victims who were killed there, we SAW the pictures of the 19 murderers who committed the crime.

Do you deny what you saw with your own eyes?
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 AM   #23
Refugee

Local Time: 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Vest View Post
No, I'm afraid calling certain family members of the victims of 911 not to mention many of the firefighters "pathetic, stupid people" for questioning the government is not only pathetic and stupid but simply WRONG. Comparing those who deny the holocaust with those that question the JFK assasination is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on FYM. It's your fanatical response to any questioning of the governments involvment in ANYTHING that worries me. If you actually represent the majority of citizens in the United States then i'm afraid the country is doomed by a spiritual blindfold that is beyond hope. It's really a shame.
I respect your opinion however I respectfully disagree with you.

The Holocaust is a historical (and heavilly documented) fact and so is the JFK assasination - they both happened.....so how can anyone dispute them (as some nuts are doing with 911)?

As for my opinions - I only represent myself. I'm not an American citizen so I can't presume to represent anyone else's opinion.

It's one thing to dispute government policy and disagree with it - it's quite another thing to openly accuse the president of the United states of ordering the murder of over 3000 people.....

As for the family members of the victims - they of all people should dismiss the conspiracy theories and take them for what they are - idiotic statments by idiotic people who can't see their hands in front of their faces because they're so blind with stupidity. How do you think that Todd Beemer's family feels when there are nutjobs who say that a) United 93 was shot down by the military b) it wasn't shot down at all but rather landed safely c) there were no passengers on the plane as it was flown by remote control......and other "pearls of wisdom".

I personally think that congress should make Sept.11th an official day of remembrance, such as MLK day or memorial day, and that this day should be set aside to teach tolerance and brotherhood among people rather than perpetuate the myths and lies spewed by some fanatics who have nothing better to do.

I respect and salute the victims of this horrible day as well as the policemen and firefighters who fought to save lives only to lose theirs in the process.

May they rest in peace.