The Bigly 2016 US Presidential Election Thread, Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not addressing that at anyone in particular, and not trying to re-litigate it, but there's something to be said about donating money to an organization that is doing significant harm to a bunch of people (i.e. curtailing their right to vote).

Trump has stopped using an internal tracking poll two weeks ago. :lol:

What a bunch of clowns.

I think I saw Stephen Colbert is doing some sort of live coverage tomorrow night on Showtime (or some other premium network). I'll watch that coverage so I can have some laughs along with my anxiety.

I miss Jon Stewart in times like these.

Last edited:
I'm happy to have a new DirecTV account with three free months of premium channels, so I can watch it! ;)

Trump is so insane that even Glenn Beck thinks he's unhinged. Glenn Beck!

Glenn Beck Tries Out Decency - The New Yorker

That was the old Beck, he insists: “I did a lot of freaking out about Barack Obama.” But, he said, “Obama made me a better man.” He regrets calling the President a racist and counts himself a Black Lives Matter supporter. “There are things unique to the African-American experience that I cannot relate to,” he said. “I had to listen to them.”

Beck’s interactions with Donald Trump helped, too. He told a story of Trump summoning him to a guest room at Mar-a-Lago; Trump then telephoned him from an adjacent room. “We had this weird, almost Howard Hughes-like conversation,” Beck said. He left convinced that Trump was nuts. “This guy is dangerously unhinged,” he said. “And, for all the things people have said about me over the years, I should be able to spot Dangerously Unhinged.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom