The Bigly 2016 US Presidential Election Thread, Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a break after it seemed everybody was overly concerned with filling out their Social Justice Bingo Cards during the blow up surrounding the patriarchy argument of Huma-Weiner moment of late September.

uhh, hell fucking no. nice try. you disappeared at more or less the exact moment "grab her by the pussy" happened, and bob was the only one of you trump supporters who had enough integrity to come in here and at least say "there's no excuse for that".

you don't get to come in here and blame the rest of us for your sudden radio silence when it's revealed that the man you were (and still are) enthusiastically supporting is a sexual predator.

Last edited:
The ignore button is your friend, guys.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I took a break after it seemed everybody was overly concerned with filling out their Social Justice Bingo Cards during the blow up surrounding the patriarchy argument of Huma-Weiner moment of late September.

We have been patiently waiting for the moment to reappear because when it comes to Hillary . . .

View attachment 10951

Nice try...

It's like Trump when he says, "I didn't say that", do you really believe people are that naive and have absolutely NO access to the facts?

The rest? What? All 6 of you left.
Some of us find better places to discuss issues.

Oooooooo, where?!?! I would love to see you "discuss" the issues.

uhh, hell fucking no. nice try. you disappeared at more or less the exact moment "grab her by the pussy" happened, and bob was the only one of you trump supporters who had enough integrity to come in here and at least say "there's no excuse for that".

you don't get to come in here and blame the rest of us for your sudden radio silence when it's revealed that the man you were (and still are) enthusiastically supporting is a sexual predator.

Seriously. And not only do the Trump fascists return, but they return with the most unbelievably lazy posts too.

In answer to Caleb's question, unless Clinton suddenly becomes a fascist or another form of authoritarian, then nothing is relevant. She is not an authoritarian with fascist, racist, and misogynistic views. Simple.

Plus, you know, this ONE email scandal of hers, plus the sexual indiscretions of people WHO ARE NOT ON THE BALLOT, are outweighed by the ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRUCKLOADS of Trump scandals.

despite all his detractors, Obama has run a fairly scandal free 8 years, he should be careful not letting these corrupt, and crooked Clintons ruin his legacy.

Best thing for Obama, is Trump gets in, things go to shit, and his standing only goes up.

Last edited:
What might be most sad about this whole cycle is that Trump has succeeded in reducing political discourse to a simple binary of loving or hating him. I won't claim that this country has ever engaged in widespread, meaningful thought around elections, but I've never seen it ever remotely this way in my entire life.

Plus, you know, this ONE email scandal of hers, plus the sexual indiscretions of people WHO ARE NOT ON THE BALLOT, are outweighed by the ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRUCKLOADS of Trump scandals.

Proportionality must be flipped on its head in the Southern Hemisphere

Hillary is under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Wikileaks reveals Clinton and her entourage . . .

- Rigged election against Bernie
- Getting questions in advance of debates
- Gave closed door speeches proposing selling out America's sovereignty through Open Borders
- Outright Bribery and profiteering in the wake of the Haitian Earthquake
- According to investigative notes released by the FBI, Under Secretary of State Patrick Kennedy offered a “quid pro quo” — allowing more FBI agents in countries where they are presently forbidden in exchange for declassifying an email marked “secret.”
- Podesta says we need to "dump" the emails before a subpoena

There are 7 crimes Hillary can be charged with over this "one email scandal"

- Perjury
- Obstruction of Justice
- Bribery
- Pay for Play
- Illegal Use of a Non-Profit Organization
- Racketeering
- Fraud

Last I checked saying grab pussy in a hypothetical scenario is not a crime.

What might be most sad about this whole cycle is that Trump has succeeded in reducing political discourse to a simple binary of loving or hating him. I won't claim that this country has ever engaged in widespread, meaningful thought around elections, but I've never seen it ever remotely this way in my entire life.

Looking at what the Clintons, DNC, Brazzile, Loretta Lynch did in this election cycle, one would have to admit they added more shit than Trump ever did.
With Trump, there is no filter, he is like Torrets on display, we know too much.

With the Clinton team are complete frauds, going back looking at all her different statements about the email server. She has bald face lied. But she thinks admitting it was a mistake just makes it all ok. If that was the case no one would be in jail.

Last edited:
How is any of this relevant when the opponent is an authoritarian with fascist, racist, and misogynistic views?

I know you keep on pushing this, but I'm not entirely sure Trump has any real consistent ideology as opposed to making outrageous shit up as he goes along. I'm beginning to think he's a bit more of a Zhirinovsky than a Mussolini.

Integrity: 0%

Recharging may not be an option.

:down:

Proportionality must be flipped on its head in the Southern Hemisphere

Hillary is under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Wikileaks reveals Clinton and her entourage . . .

- Rigged election against Bernie

- Getting questions in advance of debates

- Gave closed door speeches proposing selling out America's sovereignty through Open Borders

- Outright Bribery and profiteering in the wake of the Haitian Earthquake

- According to investigative notes released by the FBI, Under Secretary of State Patrick Kennedy offered a “quid pro quo” — allowing more FBI agents in countries where they are presently forbidden in exchange for declassifying an email marked “secret.”

- Podesta says we need to "dump" the emails before a subpoena

There are 7 crimes Hillary can be charged with over this "one email scandal"

- Perjury

- Obstruction of Justice

- Bribery

- Pay for Play

- Illegal Use of a Non-Profit Organization

- Racketeering

- Fraud

Last I checked saying grab pussy in a hypothetical scenario is not a crime.

:up:

Looks like Hillary is dumping all her resources into blocking Trumps path in North Carolina. Battle Royale in the Tarheel state. Bringing in the heavy hitters . . . Ne-Yo, Lena Dunham, and Will Ferrell to get the youth vote out on college campuses.

I know you keep on pushing this, but I'm not entirely sure Trump has any real consistent ideology as opposed to making outrageous shit up as he goes along. I'm beginning to think he's a bit more of a Zhirinovsky than a Mussolini.

He very clearly has a number of authoritarian tendencies, including a complete disregard for separation of powers and an independent press. Combined with his blatant ethnocentric and patriarchal worldview, it is accurate to call him a fascist.

Looks like Hillary is dumping all her resources into blocking Trumps path in North Carolina. Battle Royale in the Tarheel state. Bringing in the heavy hitters . . . Ne-Yo, Lena Dunham, and Will Ferrell to get the youth vote out on college campuses.

People are numb to these out of touch, privileged, liberal celebrity buffoons telling them how to vote.
Trump wins NC by 6-8 points. New poll today has him +7.

People are numb to these out of touch, privileged, liberal celebrity buffoons telling them how to vote.

I love it when conservatives gripe about celebrities getting involved in politics and "telling people how to vote". You DO remember Trump was a TV celebrity before running for president, right?

And then there was Schwartzenegger being a Republican governor, and Reagan was an actor before he became president, and Fred Thompson ran for president, too...

(Also, "out of touch" and "privileged" are terms that certainly describe Trump, but hey...)

He very clearly has a number of authoritarian tendencies, including a complete disregard for separation of powers and an independent press. Combined with his blatant ethnocentric and patriarchal worldview, it is accurate to call him a fascist.

How would characterize Hillary's control of the State Department in action . . .?

Authoritarian and Corrupt to the hilt. Acting outside the law. Using the CGI as a giant slush fund. Total top-down control in secret.

Trump wants two federal regulations cut per every one added. Shrinking the executive branch. Ballsy enough to run on term limits to decentralize the power structure in DC. An idea supported by 75% of Americans.

Hillary has the fascist globalist track record in action. Just because Trump is braggadocios does not make him a Fascist. His plans do not demonstrate a proclivity towards Authoritarianism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom