that bitch. (hanna barbara streisand)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: oic. it's her politics too,not her hooter and bad acting and terrible renditions of

cass said:
:lmao: I had to get to the bottom of the barabar thing hahahahahaha

I'm gonna go to the couch,
but before I go to the couch I'm gonna leave you witht this scary thought .....
Streisand Sings U2

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......?!?!?!

Um...thanks, there's a disturbing mental image...ewww...*shudders*

Oh, god, that's just...wrong on every level that could be wrong on...and more...

To add insult to injury, I hear Cher performs "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" at concerts sometimes, apparently.

Some people should just never touch the sanctity that is U2's music. :no:

Angela

Streisand Quotes Vonnegut's "Wear Sunscreen" Speech
(2002-10-01) -- Barbra Streisand, speaking at a Democrat fundraiser last night, again quoted from a famous author.

Ms. Streisand began her address saying, "I'll always remember the words of Kurt Vonnegut, as he spoke to the 1997 graduating class of MIT. He said, 'Wear Sunscreen.' And Vonnegut also said, 'Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old. And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.'"

When informed that Wear Sunscreen actually came from a column by Mary Smich of the Chicago Tribune, Ms. Streisand replied, "I knew somebody wrote it, or said it. The important thing is not who said it, but how much money the Democrats raised tonight by having me here...by the way, who's Vonnegut anyway?"

by Scott Ott at 05:20 PM | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Blogroll Me! | AIM This | Top

http://www.scrappleface.com/

Back
Top Bottom