Test: Are you gay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
melon said:

That's what I tested the last time I took this test. I must have become "less gay" since then...lol.

Melon

i think it's because some members of FYM have been praying for you and your damned soul, and their prayers are working ... can you feel them working ... mmmmmm ... like a potion ...

;)

Irvine511 said:
i think it's because some members of FYM have been praying for you and your damned soul, and their prayers are working ... can you feel them working ... mmmmmm ... like a potion ...

;)

My boyfriend would beg to differ with them. ;)

Melon

deep said:
use a lot of soap
no wash cloth

rub real hard
to get the gayness out

That may work if I don't rub too hard or accidentally drop the soap

How did I end up being so not gay? No tattoes, no leather pants and not willing to shave my head I guess.

drhark said:

That may work if I don't rub too hard or accidentally drop the soap

yes, in every public locker room (and even your own shower) a depraved homosexual is simply waiting to pounce on your fine ass.

don't let your guard down. i'm sure you're desireable to each and every homo on the planet. and once they get whiff of that 16% ... look out, Johnny!

ha, I have the tattoos, leather pants, etc. and I'm only 40% so who knows :shrug:

Irvine511 said:

yes, in every public locker room (and even your own shower) a depraved homosexual is simply waiting to pounce on your fine ass.

don't let your guard down. i'm sure you're desireable to each and every homo on the planet. and once they get whiff of that 16% ... look out, Johnny!

Just having a bit of fun with this post as the rest of you are.

Sometimes you just need to laugh at stereotypes.

I am 25% Gay!!!!!!

Thank goodness...I can now sleep at night.

drhark said:

Just having a bit of fun with this post as the rest of you are.

Sometimes you just need to laugh at stereotypes.

yeah, i was hoping so, but when combined with needing a shower to get the gayness off of you, and then recycling my pet peeve stereotype (that all gay men want to do is fuck straight men), and i got a little annoyed.

should have given you the benefit of the doubt, though.

30% ?

i was expecting a healthy 40... oh well. i have to stay this way until i can figure out a way to make out with myself i guess :|

Irvine511 said:

recycling my pet peeve stereotype (that all gay men want to do is fuck straight men)

Way to go Irvine, and here I thought everyone in the room wanted to do me. Burst my bubble why don't you!:wink:

40 per cent gay, I think it was my willingness to throw punches took me down a few marks, ah well I'm pleased enough with this atleast I think I am:wink:

dandy said:

me too, exactly.

whatever the hell 53% gay means...

:shrug:

Well it means that of the 7 days in the week you're entitled to listen to Village People records on 3.5 of them I guess....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom