Ten Years Later, He Still Won't Shut Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Ten years ago I just couldn't believe the gall of this "man", and he's at it again :blahblah: He's such an arrogant sob..believe it or not, he said even more offfensive things that aren't in this article

Why does the media keep giving him attention? Katie Couric is interviewing him too

Love your take on rape OJ :rolleyes: :barf: haha, that's funny

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,121770,00.html

Can't wait to see his reality show :yawn:..boy I'd like to "Punk" him :evil:

OJ is a real example of someone who had everything, threw it away, then pissed on it. What a loser. He doesn't deserve anything but our contempt.

Yeah, I can only hope Katie Couric was forced to do the interview or something. Who honestly cares what he has to say? :down:
He represents only one of the most embarressing legal/media/social chapters in our country's history.

I saw the interview with Katie:madspit:
I just read the Fox News link.
"I don't look at the anniversary. I regret the fact that we even had to know that this is the anniversary. I did [mark the occasion] a few days ago. I did have my kids at dinner, at a Benihana-type place," Simpson said. "And, I said, 'OK, we gotta toast. This would have been your mother's 45th birthday.' "
He took them to a restaurant that they toss knives around to mark the occasion?!?! Ironic............ Why doesn't he just confess?

The man is a sociopath. He doesn't think he did anything wrong.
Whenever I've seen him on the news, I've turned the television off.
And I am disgusted that NBC & Fox News have interviewed him.
My sympathies are with the Brown and Goldman families. This is a very sad anniversary for them.

He clearly has no shame.

And very enlightening views re: rape. :|

Diane L said:
The man is a sociopath. He doesn't think he did anything wrong.
Whenever I've seen him on the news, I've turned the television off.
And I am disgusted that NBC & Fox News have interviewed him.
My sympathies are with the Brown and Goldman families. This is a very sad anniversary for them.

So true...anyone who continues to give this guy the face time he obviously adores should be ashamed of themselves. He is beyond repulsive :|

Did you see the part where he said he's treated like a hero everywhere he goes? Does he really believe that?

I also have to say how sorry I am for the kids. Yes of course the Goldman and Brown families too. I think the scariest thing in this for abused women is that your husband can kill you, lie out of it, and even get the kids back! He's got to be gloating about that, like he brags about not paying the money he owes. I can only hope justice will be done some day. Maybe he'll confess on his deathbed, or the truth will finally come out. He's just so busy looking for that 'real killer' too. In 10 years there have been 0 leads. That's because there wasn't one.

He may be thinking that because of the way he is treated he is a hero, just like Jesus was a hero because of the way he was treated....... think about it

I am still convinced that the police, planted some of the evidence. Please note, I am not saying that I think he didn't do it, or have something to do with it.

If they did plant evidence, it is a shame, because it may have helped his case. In my mind, I could not send him to jail because if the evidence was planted, it creates a reasopnable doubt in my mind.

Let's face it, eventhough OJ is guilty, the prosecution team were
lightweights. They bored the jury and the public with their dna
analysis. Their star witness, Mark Furhman (sp?) was a racist.
He came off really bad on the witness stand.
Martha Clark came off as being very arrogant and obnoxious.
It's true you're not supposed to base your verdict on the lawyers.
but Martha's attitude really turned me off.
Oj's lawyers were the best money could buy. They did raise
a doubt in whether evidence was planted.
OJ's performance putting on the gloves was top knotch.
Once OJ put on the gloves, the case was over for them.......they lost. Dummies!
Of course, they wouldn't fit! OJ had on plastic gloves underneith,
and spread out his hands.

I think the case was lost for the prosecution as soon as the jury was chosen. I had a feeling they were only sitting there bored and would vote not guilty and walk out in a few minutes. I laughed every time somebody said the deliberations would take weeks. There is no way those people on that jury were going to convict him, I don't care if the prosecution had pictures or video, they'd say it was faked or something. But they weren't even a real 'jury of his peers', that should have been rich movie stars and football players like him.

Back
Top Bottom