Teens Beat up Homeless with Baseball Bats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do not understand the blaming of violence in the media be it film, television or the perennial favourite video games for violence in the real world. Study after study refutes it but every time they find anecdotal evidence and drag some kid out to prove that it is bad.

The fascists in the Christian Coalition and all the conservatives and leftists who get riled up when they find something objectionable can stuff it.

Give the people what they want, even if that means Baise-moi, Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS or Cannibal Holocaust then so be it.

censored cartoon website

Last edited:
Originally posted by Axver
From your posts that I have read, it seems to me that you are quite keen on harsh forms of punishment that give you some kind of personal satisfaction that is wholly removed from any concept of justice.[/URL]

Scenerio: Your walking to the bus stop after leaving work and you hear someone screaming for help. Do you call the police and wait God knows how long for them to arrive or go and help that person. If you choose to help that person, and in doing so you "FUBAR" the criminal or kill him in the stuggle, would you have remorse for what you did?

If a criminal brutally rapes, then kills the victim are you saying he can be rehabilitated (even a serial killer) if you can do that then much praise. A victim suffers a brutal death, the murderer is lucky he is only getting a shot in his arm and not ending the same way he killed the victim.

When someone is executed it is not "revenge" it is a just punishment for the gruesome act he did by taking someone elses life away and destroy a whole family also.

can you go up to a victims family (ie. That girl who was killed in Florida) and tell them face to face. Two wrongs dont make a right, and how it would be better if he or she stayed in prison the rest of their lives, while you go to the cemetary and see your child, wife, husband laying 6ft under.

Justin24 said:

Scenerio: Your walking to the bus stop after leaving work and you hear someone screaming for help. Do you call the police and wait God knows how long for them to arrive or go and help that person. If you choose to help that person, and in doing so you "FUBAR" the criminal or kill him in the stuggle, would you have remorse for what you did?

What does this have to do with anything?

Justin24 said:
can you go up to a victims family (ie. That girl who was killed in Florida) and tell them face to face. Two wrongs dont make a right, and how it would be better if he or she stayed in prison the rest of their lives, while you go to the cemetary and see your child, wife, husband laying 6ft under.

See once again you are emotionalizing it. Justice is not emotional, revenge is.

An do you stand there waiting for the police or help. If he you dont and he was caught later and being executed would you be against it after seeing such a vile act. Or if you helped stop him from killing that person by saving that person and he was arrested that criminal would not face jail time, or if he died in the stuggle he would be dead, never to harm anyone again.
If he was arreseted but did not kill the victim he can still cause harm in prison.

It is not revenge but punishment for for his cowardly deed. So this proves "You cant go face to face" with the victims and say that. Mabey deep down inside when you read stories about these murderers that you wish they were executed, and dont lie cause we all have feelings about that now and then.

Justin24 said:
An do you stand there waiting for the police or help. If he you dont and he was caught later and being executed would you be against it after seeing such a vile act. Or if you helped stop him from killing that person by saving that person and he was arrested that criminal would not face jail time, or if he died in the stuggle he would be dead, never to harm anyone again.
If he was arreseted but did not kill the victim he can still cause harm in prison.

Of course you help...

but as for the rest of the what ifs in that statement, they make no sense. You're just rambling.

Justin24 said:
Mabey deep down inside when you read stories about these murderers that you wish they were executed, and dont lie cause we all have feelings about that now and then.

I have told you that I wouldn't. I told you I've known people murdered. So quit projecting your feelings on to me. I've asked you once.

and the third, a homeless man who was sleeping, near the Church-by-the-Sea on Mayan Drive off the 17th Street Causeway.

:mad: What the hell kind of cowardly :censored: attacks a man who is SLEEPING?! :rant:

I hope they catch these nasty little gits. I can't wait to hear the rationale for their brutality. Let me guess; they were "bored". :rolleyes:

And I hope they get a tough-as-nails judge who gives them the maximum sentence.

Justin24 said:
Mabey deep down inside when you read stories about these murderers that you wish they were executed, and dont lie cause we all have feelings about that now and then.

Gee really? We ALL having feelings like that? Time to turn in my Amensty International membership card then. Thanks for enlightening me.

I am sure Amnesty International will be sad to loose another member.

A_Wanderer said:
I do not understand the blaming of violence in the media be it film, television or the perennial favourite video games for violence in the real world. Study after study refutes it but every time they find anecdotal evidence and drag some kid out to prove that it is bad.

The fascists in the Christian Coalition and all the conservatives and leftists who get riled up when they find something objectionable can stuff it.

I couldn't agree more here.

Melon

Justin24 said:
Well looks as if criminals have more supporters than victims do.:tsk:

Not really. I certainly don't respect these people's choices to behave that way, and I'm compleley horrified that these homeless people were brutalized, but I do believe in impartial protection of human rights.

"Don't become a monster in order to defeat a monster"

BonoVoxSupastar said:
but as for the rest of the what ifs in that statement, they make no sense. You're just rambling.

Exactly. I can't figure out what point he's making, or if he's even making a point.

I meant support as in not wanting these People who butchered others to remain alive.

I agree with this statement by A_Wanderer.

You have to sides the left and right. One who thinks it's wrong to have people see violence, sex both heterosexual and Homosexual. On the other hand you have a group who says its ok.
Which can confuse a young person who then can commit a crime. So if they are blaming TV, Movies, Music, and Video Games, they should look at themselfs.

Justin24 said:
I meant support as in not wanting these People who butchered others to remain alive.

:huh:

Why do you equate refusing to take any human life with support for criminals? That's a weird definition of 'support'.

Criminals are still human. You haven't been to CA over at San Quinten where thousands of people hold signs wishing and praying that he or she recieves Clemency. But you dont see thousand of people crying and being there for the victims family.

Let's follow some logic here? Why would we kill people who kill other people to show people that killing people is wrong? Wouldn't that make us just as bad as the criminal?

And, as far as the question....I have never seen, heard, nor read of anyone that left an execution saying, "I am so glad that happened, a great load has been lifted and my pain over my loss has come to a closure!"

You execute someone to set an example. Which is Murder is wrong, we wouldn't execute people if you didn't kill. How is life in prison any better?

Can you? When ever there is a scheduled execution, you have thousands of people outside the gates of the prison including nothing better to do movie stars. Where is the support for the familys, remember the person they are executing took the lives of innocent people and detroyed familys

Question Bonovox, What made you so Anti-death penalty???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom