Tarot Readings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Does anyone here know how to do a Tarot reading? I'm not sure if I believe in it or not.. but I'm curious to see what a reading about me would say.

readpb.gif

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Does anyone here know how to do a Tarot reading? I'm not sure if I believe in it or not.. but I'm curious to see what a reading about me would say.

readpb.gif

I bet it would read something like this "Will use smilies in Interference posts in future"

LOL 80s!
biggrin.gif

I thought it would say something more like:

*** You're a bitch, you talk too much shit, you have an attitude, and you post too much on that there U2 website.

punch.gif

Damn I'm not being very nice to myself today.
eek.gif

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

I have a set of tarot cards. I used to do tarot readings for spare change when I first went away to college. I haven't used my cards lately though.

I don't really believe the stuff. While I was giving readings, I was also gathering information for my research paper that debunked tarot readers.

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

"Call me now! 'Ms. Cleo' has the answers for you"(in heavy acent)

i laugh everytime i see those commercials.

hey, you know what. i'm always up late on interference when there on. Man im obsessed!

I had a tarot reading a couple of months ago.... and I must say they are interesting!
biggrin.gif
I don't believe in them, but I think about the stuff that the "cards" saw for me in the future! Kinda spooky actually!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom